PDA

View Full Version : When you ask for players in certain unis...

tierre_brown
03-03-2007, 02:38 AM
Just a quick question: When you're doing a team lot...and you have a card that depicts the player in one team uni but says "Signed/Traded to ____", what do you consider that card?

He's in his old team's uni so does it count as old team? Or is it new team because it has the giant "Signed/Traded to ____" stamp?

mattyj
03-03-2007, 06:11 AM
I collect Pistons cards and i go by whatever team logo is on the card (or the traded to team thing) not sure about everyone else but thats what i go by

dayzdtomato
03-03-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm a team trader and I will go for either - the team name or the jersey the player is wearing on the card. I guess that's in part because I haven't been able to decide...

WilyWestbrook0
03-03-2007, 10:43 PM
I have often wondered this, but when it has come down to my judgment, I only send cards of players pictured in a particular team's uniform when a team collector has this as a 'requirement'. I figure the text might not be enough in many instances.

RenegadeLonghorn
03-04-2007, 02:31 AM
When I ask for a player in Spurs uniform that's how I want them...in a Spurs uniform. That is my personal preference and I know many others want cards in uniform and with the "signed by" or team logo.