PDA

View Full Version : Another UD redemption for me.

swill300
03-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Ok, like many other unhappy people who have to redeem their UD stuff, got jammed again. I have been waiting since March of last year for an 05-06 SPx Travis Diener Auto/GU. Well, after much back and forth with UD they sent replacements which I had told them I didn't want unless the Diener card was not coming ever, Udonis Haslem Rookie Debut Auto, and an 04-05 Kobe SPx dual gu. Not what I am looking for at all. Now before I get all kinds of flack over this, I do realize most of this is out of their control with the player signing and returning the items, but Udonis Haslem????? Can't they send that card to the North for someone's fireplace? And the Kobe, while not bad at all isn't really what I hoped for. Maybe they could have sent a different 05-06 rookie redemption in its place. I do realize it could have been worse and gotten nothing at all, but waiting this long and still not getting exactly what I sent in just makes me unhappy. Ok, I'm done, thanks for reading.

tradebark
03-05-2007, 07:38 PM
well i can explain the lack of another 05-06 rookie at least.. the cards they send to exchange for yours are all expired redemptions themselves.. so generally you wont see stuff from the same year as yours (or more recent)

your deal didnt seem too horrible though, i can't imagine a diener would sell for much more than a haslem..? and the kobe dual will probably sell well enough that you can buy a decent diener on ebay?

swill300
03-06-2007, 11:11 AM
I don't think it was a terrible trade off at all, just unhappy that the Diener will never come, I don't really collect him at all but I was looking forward to picking it up.

tradebark
03-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Understandable but this sort of thing is apparently really common with UD..

I have something like 4 Greats of the Game auto redemptions, 2 of which have "athlete committed to signing ,please be patient.." that I will probably never receive..

One being a Magic Johnson Auto gold parallel /10..

Not exactly excited about getting replacements for that bad boy one day :( and not only am I looking forward to those cards, but I am trying to put the set together..