PDA

View Full Version : NEED AMARE AND PLEASE READ BAD TRADER ALERT

duncanonyou21
05-02-2003, 11:47 PM
http://www.beckett.com/userpages/kbruck32.html
THERE IS MY PAGE i NEED AMARE CARDS MOST , LOOKING FOR 30+ BV AND ALSO HAVE AN AROD AUTO BV 150.00 WILL TRADE FOR AMARE PATCH OR AMARE AUTO. PLEASE READ THIS BAD TRADER ALERT ALSO

OK HERE IS THE LATEST NEWS UDSPX2000 IS A TOTAL THIEF ALTHOUGH WE TRADED BEFORE THIS TIME WE TRADED LARGE, HE STOLE FROM ME KOBE GU NUMBERED TO 100, PIERCE UD 99-00 GU, AMARE TOPPS JERSEY RC, DREW GOODEN PSA 9 SP GAME USED RC. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A METALLIC TMAC JERSEY,A HOOPS STAR TMAC GU 50/50 AND A TYSON CHANDLER GU/AUTO NUMBERED TO 25 HE ALSO USES THE NAME CALVIN LAI TO RIP OFF THIS GOOD TRADER
Danny Wong / Hong Kong
http://www.beckett.com/userpages/dannywong.html
CHECK HIS PAGE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY AT ALL COSTS. IF I GET ANY NEWS ON THIS I WILL POST IT!!!!!!

WHEN WE TRADED HIS NAME WAS POON RAY NOW ITS CHANGED AGAIN PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR ALL INFO...

here is his info
Poon Ray 51 , Lorong Kabus 1 , 68000 Kuala Amp , Selangor , Malaysia .
udspx2000@yahoo.com.sg

IggyWH
05-03-2003, 03:38 AM
No offense big guy, but if you're trading someone in Malaysia, what do you expect? It's so easy to screw people if you're out of the country that from now on if I were you, I would limit my tradings to US & Canada only.

wdwain
05-03-2003, 09:31 AM
Iggy, I have traded to both Japan and Germany at least 10 times. I think it's great to trade with people from other countries.

There are always going to be some bad apples but i found that some players that are popular here are easy to trade for in other countries. Just like some players that are not popular in the U.S.A are very popular in Germany and Japan!

The best thing you can do if making a trade overseas is to get to know the person you are trading with. Get as much info as you can and if you make a trade always send Global Priority Mail both ways the first time.

duncanonyou21
05-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Yes sports Danny Wong from Hong Kong is a great trader, and that guy who ripped me we traded at least 2 times before nothing large but some decent size trades. Although my rules about trading overseas will change I will still trade

duncanonyou21
05-03-2003, 12:54 PM
I meant to say yes WD,

stkmtimo
05-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Let me get this straight - who's website is Dannywong, his? Then why does he have his own address saying he himself is a bad trader? I don't understand that part.

Tim

duncanonyou21
05-03-2003, 02:03 PM
You are the only one who doesnt understand my post? It says udspx2000 is a rippoff, he used the name poon ray to rip me and used the name calvin lai to rip off Danny who is a great trader. As I stated you are the only one thus far that did not understand that? Let me know any other questions

podstock
05-03-2003, 03:11 PM
I would be **VERY** careful trading with a certain person from Canada.

VERY VERY VERY careful.

If you find yourself in a trade with someone who has a Canadian address, PM (Private Message) me, and I will tell you of my experience.

stkmtimo
05-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Ah, I get it now Duncanonyou21. Thanks for the clarification!

Tim

tchavezcards
05-06-2003, 09:19 AM
Just to add, that guy has been on bs traders lists before. H also uses 2 mailing address in Malaysia with his two names:

RAY POON aka CALVIN LAI
Addresses:
1. RAY POON
Lorong Kabus 1
68000 Kuala Amp
Selangor, Malaysia
E-mail: poonray5@www.com

2. CALVIN LAI
7 Jalan awan
68000 Ampang
Selangor , Malaysia