PDA

View Full Version : My Friends Night at the Final Four...

rchurchward
04-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Well, a friend of mine got a call Thursday night around 11 pm from a kid with an extra ticket to the Final Four and Championship game. So, needless to say he couldn't refuse the offer. Him and the guy he went with are HUGE OSU fans (he's actually from Columbus). Anyway, last night at the game, they were in the very highest section of the court, pretty bad seats he said. They could barely see anything. So, they said forget this and moved down to the floor section and sat in the very back, but were told to move, so they moved FORWARD, and no one said a thing. They sat there through the whole OSU/GTown game and the whole Florida game. But get this...

Halfway through the FL game, they look around and realize they're sitting in the middle of 4 empty rows. Then, out of no where, the Ohio State team walks up and sits in the row RIGHT BEHIND THEM. They couldn't believe it. So obviously, they turn around and strike up conversation. So he calls me halfway through the game and tells me he's hanging with Mike Connley, Ivan Harris, Daquan Cook, Lewis, and the rest of the crew. Only two he didn't see was Matta and Oden. They got autographs, talked about being from Columbus, and sent me pictures of Cook taking notes on Florida. Man, I was SO jealous... Some people just get all the luck.

golfermatt91
04-01-2007, 05:53 PM
WOW cool story too bad it wasnt you.

mcwhiteboy
05-29-2007, 08:57 PM
omg that must have been awsome