PDA

View Full Version : Approximate Value for this card??

jobsori
04-24-2007, 03:42 AM
Guys...Just pulled this yesterday..what do you think the market value would be on this one? Thanks..

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u87/jobsori/PC/?action=view&current=tyrus-1.jpg

LeChuck
04-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Comparing it to the press plates, I'd say about $80-100 considering that one is a true 1/1 and doesn't have similar versions out there with different colors attached to them. Then again, if you threw that bad boy on eBay and had several serious Tyrus Thomas collector's going at it I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit the mid-$100's.

jobsori
04-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Comparing it to the press plates, I'd say about $80-100 considering that one is a true 1/1 and doesn't have similar versions out there with different colors attached to them. Then again, if you threw that bad boy on eBay and had several serious Tyrus Thomas collector's going at it I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit the mid-$100's.

Thanks for the info...it's going into my PC but was just curious on it. I had originally compared it to the Press plates but considering the UD hardcourt is a higher-end product and it's a true 1/1, I figured it would be valued a bit higher. :)