PDA

View Full Version : True Hoop bashes on my dudes..

WilyWestbrook0
05-04-2007, 04:13 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-24-16/Worst-Player-in-the-League.html

Worst player in the league - Antoine Walker or Adam Morrison!! The two players I primarily collect...grrr.

I know Toine is at the end of his career and doesn't offer as much these days, but I've always felt the critics take too many shots at him just because he's 3-point happy..and Morrison has gone from media darling to scapegoat in one year because of his admittedly disappointing rookie showing. I am still gonna collect Morrison though 'cause he's the only diabetic in the league right now (I am a diabetic myself), and I will always be loyal to Toine. The article fails to mention how the Celtics have gone to utter crap ever since he left.

zachattack9389
05-04-2007, 05:32 PM
wow thats pretty harsh...walker and morrison aren't all stars, but by no means are they the worst players in the league...jeez

RenegadeLonghorn
05-05-2007, 12:36 AM
hmm well if that is the case then how has Walker been able to play in the NBA for 10 years? He's in decline, but definitely not the worst player in the league. Not even close.

LakersMC
05-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah, there's always haters out there. And we all can't collect or like the same players. That's life.
I think Adam Morrison will bounce back. He needs to work on diversifying his game a little bit.

tierre_brown
05-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Well, the analysis was based on PER ratings and other statistical derivations...can't really argue against it because it factors in a lot of things. Yes there are worse players, but not many of them are called upon to log heavy minutes and contribute.