PDA

View Full Version : ROCKETS going to Win

aka spider
05-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Rockets, will win today i call it tonight. t-mac will have a breakout game tonight.

WilyWestbrook0
05-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Wow, that game was close. I am sad the Rockets lost. But TMac did his part - 29 points, 13 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 blocks. It's just that no one on Houston could stop Boozer. And though some in the media are making a big deal about Tracy not getting out of the first round for the sixth time, KG didn't make it the first seven times - and then he and the Wolves made the Western Finals in 03-04. There's still time. I hope TMac doesn't pull a Barry Sanders and retire.

Reggie_Miller
05-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Wow, that game was close. I am sad the Rockets lost. But TMac did his part - 29 points, 13 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 blocks. It's just that no one on Houston could stop Boozer. And though some in the media are making a big deal about Tracy not getting out of the first round for the sixth time, KG didn't make it the first seven times - and then he and the Wolves made the Western Finals in 03-04. There's still time. I hope TMac doesn't pull a Barry Sanders and retire.

GO KG!!! I loved that 03-04 year. I was hoping the Rockets would've won, but oh well, Jazz are a good team, esp. when Boozer is hot. I heard T-Mac would be retiring in 3 years (I don't know if that included this season or not).

the_future
05-06-2007, 02:18 PM
You can't really blame T-Mac for most of his other first round eliminations either, because he was already on low seeded playoff teams that were not expected to win. I think it's too early for T-Mac to retire.

aka spider
05-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Man i really like t-mac he is a good player. but i think we need a forward. and i bet anyone that utah wont get pass the warriors. man warriors are my team now. man i was so sad when rockets loss. and now the coach isnt coming back. i hope we get someone good.

Reggie_Miller
05-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Rick Carlisle??? Larry Brown???

aka spider
05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Yeah those two would be good. but yeah Rockets In the draft really need a PG or A forward. that can score. but i hope next year would be good.