PDA

View Full Version : what will you do if your seller told you this ...

skeen
05-10-2007, 07:00 PM
It seems that you are very new to XXX, so taking that into account, I will need you to leave me feedback FIRST, before I send out the card. The Card is inside a 1 cent sleeve, a plastic jacket and inserted into a bubble envelope along with a piece of cardboard to ensure safe shipping. It is sealed, stamped, and ready for delivery. BUT, before I can put it in the mail, I need two(2) things from you.
(1)A feedback for the item , and
(2)a confirmation of your shipping address. SO, please e-mail me back and confirm that you got this message and type in your shipping address. Thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

and to think that the item to be shipped out is an auction for .99 cents .You are new to the site trying to build up a nice reuptation and here you are encountering such a lousy seller who is not in anyway yet a power seller

im just pissed off !!!

springwoodslasher
05-10-2007, 10:36 PM
I would be extremely pissed off. That is utter crap. I wouldn't leave him a positive first no matter what. If anything I'd leave him a negative since it's only a 99 cent auction. If you used Paypal then file a claim. Forget messing around with that idiot.

tierre_brown
05-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Yeah, that's actually the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

springwoodslasher
05-11-2007, 01:26 AM
Yeah, that's actually the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

That's the same thing I was thinking. I just can't believe someone would tell someone "rules" they have to do for them to send the package to you AFTER YOU ALREADY PAID FOR THE ITEM! It sounds like they are just trying to scam you one way or another. Tell them you can't rate someone with a positive until you have the item in hand. If they won't send the package off then oh well it's only a 99 cent auction. I seen you only had +4 feedback on Ebay, so I'd say leave him a negative and start a new Ebay account.

tierre_brown
05-11-2007, 09:02 AM
44 feedback is not alot, but it's definitely not enough for a seller to say "Hey, I need to set some rules in order for you to buy my stuff" If you had negatiev or less than 5, then I might be a little more lenient and understanding of the seller's position. However, it's .99...what a tool

I say you tell him that's not the way eBay works (or tell him off, whateveR); if he doesn't send you your stuff, leave him a neg (like springwood said) and start a new accuont if you want (like springwood said)

hoop-be-doo
05-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Leave feedback before you get the item??????? He has no right to ask that.

Confirming your address is ok but asking to have feedback first is ridiculous, contact Ebay and forward them the email he sent you.

Where on earth do these people get their idea's from.

htwheelz01
05-11-2007, 09:16 AM
He is crazy to want feedback before the item is shipped.

AThrash37DSnyder
05-11-2007, 05:52 PM
What the heck were you buying?

softballa04
05-12-2007, 12:03 PM
definately forward the message on to ebay. they will get after him.