PDA

View Full Version : Stop Hating On lebron james Please.

aka spider
06-03-2007, 03:21 AM
man every board i go to. they ask the question is that the best performance heck i think it is the guy is only what 21. give him a break if he carry his team thats good. thats improvement. i mean it's not like anyone else in any other board can do better. Just let me know what you think about it.

Insane Irish
06-03-2007, 10:45 AM
What are you talking about?? Could you elaborate, or at least make a little more sense.

WilyWestbrook0
06-03-2007, 11:00 AM
He's 22 (I am almost two months older than him, hehe).

Anyway, there are all kinds of fans out there, and I think LeBron has more fans than critics. Every superstar will have his critics. When an athlete plays under the microscope like that, millions of fans will have myriad opinions.

I think LeBron is pretty popular on this board.

aka spider
06-03-2007, 01:44 PM
all i am saying is that. every time i go to a board. on any website. they always talk bad about lebron. i mean yeah he is overrated. but i mean the guy has it going for him. he made it into the finals. and i just wonder why people say bad stuff about him when he made it to the finals. you know what i mean

RenegadeLonghorn
06-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Lebron is one of the best players in the league. He should have gotten more recognition for MVP this year. Before the Pistons series he was not clutch. He often missed the big shot or missed free throws down the stretch. Rarely would he be able to take over games like Kobe does. But, he is only 22. That is still really young. What he did in the Pistons series was remarkable. He proved his haters and doubters that he could play at a high level...that he could carry his team...that he could hit the big shots when they counted. He will be 'King' James once he wins a title.

mwatson692k
06-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Now you know how Kobe fans feel!!! LOL