PDA

View Full Version : Kobe GET RID OF HIM OR HOLD ON????

softballa04
06-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Okay I'm a huge Kobe fan but more of a Laker fan. I have a lot of Kobe Rookies, Inserts, and a couple GU's.

My question is I'm not going to collect him if he leaves the Lakers. Should I get rid of now in anticpation of him leaving or do you think he is staying?

kidman232
06-17-2007, 05:44 PM
hes gone, too many bad feelings between the two

softballa04
06-17-2007, 05:51 PM
you really think so? I mean can the Lakers honestly afford to trade him?

halekulani
06-17-2007, 06:28 PM
we can't afford to trade him but we might have to

as for his cards, he's already a future HOFer and he's the closest thing to michael jordan...so i wouldn't dump it. keep it in a box somewhere and bring it out 20 years later when it's worth thousands.

softballa04
06-17-2007, 06:29 PM
well i dont nkow if they will ever be $1000 but I dont know. I think if he goes I should get rid of the stuff while they hot for anotehr collector who kobe is going to be playing for his team.

sportsballa
06-17-2007, 07:57 PM
hes leaving no question, i no your thinking hes kobe hes the best player hes holding our team together, i thought the same thing about AI (i live in PA big sixers fan, use to be when we were winning) but yea they are going to trade him just wait before the summer he will be gone most likely deal with gilbert arenus because he wants out to, hes prob going east they dont want to need to play him to much, but the thing is in the east there arent many stars they can get but yea i think hes getting traded. as for you cards i will be more then happy to take them off your hands. pm me if your interested
KOBE COME TO PHILLY HOME SWEET HOME WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU

WilyWestbrook0
06-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I read a report that he is talking to Isiah Thomas and Stephon Marbury about coming to New York.

With that in mind, you might as well look to unload your collection.

halekulani
06-17-2007, 08:08 PM
gilbert arenas already stated on his nba blog that he's not going anywhere unless washington doesn't pay up.

as for kobe...softballa you got a kobe sp rc for sale? :]

sportsballa
06-17-2007, 08:10 PM
didnt read that blog, then kobe is heading to chicago closest thing to MJ will get even closer heading to MJ's team a number above MJ

halekulani
06-17-2007, 08:22 PM
the bulls still need a low post threat. it's still possible with their cap space right now even after they sign kobe i believe.

eaglefan52081
06-17-2007, 08:24 PM
i doubt anything is really going to happen. the sports media always blow these things up and rarely something actually happens.

softballa04
06-17-2007, 08:51 PM
hale- yes i have an sp. pm me an offer.

jobsori
06-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Yea..I highly doubt they'll let Kobe Go...recently there was an article about how much Kobe affects the Los Angeles economy. They were estimating that just his presence in the Sport realm in LA brings in 500 million/year in revenue. There's NO way they'll let him go...

thegame
06-18-2007, 12:24 AM
I think kobe wants out but he's hidin his true reasons...he claims he wants to win and the knicks are one of his top 3 choice...Why would he leave the lakers for a team that has no clear future. If i was the lakers i would trade kobe for kg or roy and the first pick for kobe.

halekulani
06-18-2007, 12:39 AM
what? i'm not sure that you fully understand the lakers situation.

kobe has a no-trade clause
he CHOOSES where he wants to go....

he isn't going to minny or portland.

thegame
06-18-2007, 01:57 AM
what? i'm not sure that you fully understand the lakers situation.

kobe has a no-trade clause
he CHOOSES where he wants to go....

he isn't going to minny or portland.

true but i'm just sayin from a lakers stand point...if kobe thinks the lakers are not improvin, y would he want to go to a team that is far wrost than the lakers in new york.

halekulani
06-18-2007, 02:19 AM
he's probably not going to NY unless NY makes multiple trades. Keep in mind NY does have the pieces to move for kobe.
Other places include chicago and chicago is probably the best bet.

from a lakers standpoint they have no shot at shipping kobe anywhere except for places he wants to go. period.

can't trade kobe to the west unless it's phoenix. he's already stated that.