PDA

View Full Version : ~~Official NBA Draft Thread!~~

CubFan777
06-28-2007, 07:27 PM
If you have anything to say about the Draft say it in here!!! Im just hoping the Bulls dont trade down out of their pick right now!

RenegadeLonghorn
06-28-2007, 10:19 PM
I just got home from work/dinner so I've missed most of the first round. But my Spurs are picking soon!

CubFan777
06-28-2007, 10:29 PM
^^^ They just took Splitter.Well Im already happy w/ the Bulls taking Noah.It would be amazing if thry took Jammal Tatum in the 2nd round though

vikingfan101
06-28-2007, 11:04 PM
I can say Im very angry that J Rich was traded ... Ugh! I hate the Bobcats! Especially those ugly unis!

jberry630
06-29-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm a celtics fan and that Ray allen trade disgusts me. They could've picked at number 5 and gotten someone like Jeff Green or Yi Jianlian for themselves. Instead we picked Jeff Green for the Sonics and traded two players that are very important on our roster (Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak). Ray Allen isn't the player he used to be and is aging quickly. And our problem isn't scoring (Ray Allen's Specialty), our problem is defense, and drafting a 7'0" player can always help your defense. I think it was a poor trade and I hope Danny Ainge has a good plan for the upcoming season.

Insane Irish
06-29-2007, 09:27 AM
Danny Ainge Stirkes again......................BOOOOOOO

andrewcstein
06-29-2007, 10:23 AM
The Knicks did something right!!! Wow, impressive.

Bad trade for the Celtics, I think Green could have helped, but there was no real big guy to get. They did get Big Baby though, he could be a nice player for them.

softballa04
06-29-2007, 10:29 AM
As a Laker fan I feel taht they did pretty good. Nice quick point guard for the future. Also Mark Gasol, Pauls brotherr, could be a steal in the late second round. He was projected in the beginning as a possible mid to late first rounder.

aka spider
06-29-2007, 10:33 AM
I don't know what Stephen A. was ranting about, because I think it's a steal for the Bobcats. I don't like Wright, but Richardson is a proven player. And I guess Stephen A. just had nothing else to rant about, because he said they already have Gerald Wallace - yeah, well Wallace just OPTED OUT of his contract, so he doesn't wanna be there anymore! Good move by Jordan, IMO.

I think Acie Law is the sleeper of the draft.

The reason why stephen a. was ranting was of jason richardson contact. for a player like him wasnt worth it. and they expect j-rich to be a franchise player. so thats why to sum it all up

BigPapi
06-29-2007, 05:28 PM
I think the Bulls are going to try and get rid of Big Ben or Noah. I actually would like to see them keep Noah I think once he develops a go to move on offense he will be a very good player.

gatorboymike
06-30-2007, 06:39 AM
I was surprised Chris Richard was picked above Taurean Green. Oh well...of the Gators guys picked in this draft, my money is on Brewer to have the best NBA career.