PDA

View Full Version : u guys help me deceide!

unknown_device
07-27-2007, 11:34 PM
bougt 2 boxes of luxury box today..Hopefully ill have them monday or tues. what next? bowman sterling, trilogy or sp game used.. I love how in every bowman sterling box you get 7 auto's , 12 relics and 12 rookie's.. Thats a pretty good bang for ya buck if u ask me.. On the other hand i just dont know.. Ive bought 2 packs of trilogy so far and my best pull from them was a ronnie brewer auto focus auto :/. Im collecting that set but i mean.. geeez.. now for the sp game used.. its the most expensive of them all , ican get a box for $240.. each pack has 2 memorabilia or 1 auto and 1 memorabilia card.. Hmm what do you guys think? Im really thinking bowman sterling. But would like all of ya's opionion.. $185 for boxof trilogy and $142 for bowman sterling.. Just to give u an idea on the prices ive gotten. If u find it cheaper as well let me know.. Anyhow feelfree to give me you opionion.. thanks

teacheric
07-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Save yourself the anguish, buy singles on eBay, be much happier than crying over open boxes with nothing but caca.

the_future
07-30-2007, 12:51 AM
SP Game Used. Pull me a by the letter of C.J. Miles. Need the "M" and "S". ;)