PDA

View Full Version : Instant Replay in the NBA

RenegadeLonghorn
09-11-2007, 05:19 PM
NBA referees will be able to use instant replay to review altercations and some flagrant fouls starting this season.

I think its a good addition and will cut down on many bad calls. What do you guys think?

the_future
09-12-2007, 12:09 AM
NBA referees will be able to use instant replay to review altercations and some flagrant fouls starting this season.

I think its a good addition and will cut down on many bad calls. What do you guys think?

I agree with the instant replay system in the NBA to some extent. It should definitely cut down on the bad calls. However, it could also slow down the pace of the game. We will just have to wait and see how the instant replay system will work in the NBA.

gatorboymike
09-12-2007, 01:35 AM
The ruling on the court is...we need time for more commercials!

thegame
09-12-2007, 02:08 AM
bad idea..its gonig to make the nba softer than it is already. Plus slow down the game. Might be a stupid question but say if a player is arguing bout someone hold them do they go to instant reply? Or is it like questionable calls such as jordan pushin off on russel.. Instant reply is just gonig to expose how bad the refs are....also its a way to shape up there rep and cut down on the illegal activities.

RenegadeLonghorn
09-12-2007, 02:17 AM
bad idea..its gonig to make the nba softer than it is already. Plus slow down the game. Might be a stupid question but say if a player is arguing bout someone hold them do they go to instant reply? Or is it like questionable calls such as jordan pushin off on russel.. Instant reply is just gonig to expose how bad the refs are....also its a way to shape up there rep and cut down on the illegal activities.

That and last second shots. Nothing else.

gofor5
09-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Instant replays would cut down on all of the complaining around the league.It is starting to look like the WNBA out there!!!