PDA

View Full Version : street ballin

puke
03-06-2003, 09:41 PM
:confused: what do you think of street ball???

radioheadfloyd
03-06-2003, 09:44 PM
are you talking about the ESPN show? Or just ballin'?

IggyWH
03-06-2003, 09:46 PM
It's great if it's in its element. Seeing J Rich throw the ball off of Boozers head in rookie vs sophomore game was just wrong. No need to show up an NBA counterpart like that. J Rich is lucky Boozer didn't knock him the efffff out.

gioperation
03-07-2003, 01:50 AM
it's an allstar game that happen all the time on the streets and the other stuff they do in and all-star is outside of the element! I thought it was kinda amuzing and funny, I waiting for someone to pu it through the defenders legs and drive to the hole.

ryan

IggyWH
03-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by gioperation
it's an allstar game that happen all the time on the streets and the other stuff they do in and all-star is outside of the element! I thought it was kinda amuzing and funny, I waiting for someone to pu it through the defenders legs and drive to the hole.

ryan

Putting it in between a defenders legs and driving it to the hole is one thing... bouncing it off the defenders head and shooting it is a completely different thing. Like I said, J Rich is lucky he didn't get knocked out, and everyone would have been on Boozer's side too.

03-07-2003, 08:41 AM
its great

gioperation
03-07-2003, 12:35 PM
That's the price you pay when you are a rookie. now if he would have done it in a real game, that would be a problem. The fans didn't come to see man-man defense or a 2-3 zone. They also didn't come to see the triangle offense or the hi-lo post. They came to see exciting plays, which means in order to do exciting plays you have to result to street ballin.

and that's it!!!
Ryan

urlacherfan54
11-12-2004, 08:00 PM
I think its exciting for fans of street hoops because they don't always know what that NBA player is capable of then he'll do a flashy move. But i think it should usually be done on the street or in an all-star game. Good question.