PDA

View Full Version : if you had to choose Wizards or Pistons game.....

Reggie_Miller
10-17-2007, 10:06 PM
If you had to choose between going to a Wizards game or a Pistons game (at Pacers home) to get autos and just to watch the game, which would you go to?

1) Which would you go to for autographs mainly, Pistons or Wizards?

2) Which would you go to just for watching the game, Pistons or Wizards?

Question #2 is mainly who would you want to watch more, not necessarily for autos, but who would you get more enjoyment out of watching and which would be more exciting. All help is appreciated, and if wondering, I'm going to 1 of these games, need help deciding which one.

Score

for autos:
Wizards- 0
Pistons- 3

for watching the game:
Wizards- 2
Pistons- 1

theanswer0221
10-17-2007, 10:10 PM
auto wise i would go with the pistons, a lot of young guys, especailly stuckey who would be good signers.

game wise you gotta see the wizrds. ive been to a pistons game and its like watching someone eat aburger at mcdonalds. gilbert areanas can do so much with the ball that just amazes you.

golfermatt91
10-17-2007, 10:12 PM
PISTONS.... PISTONS>... PISTONS.... unless you want your pacers to win go to the wizards.

Reggie_Miller
10-17-2007, 10:15 PM
ok lol...i don't care if the pacers win or not (i do want to get a JO auto IP this season tho :)). Thanks guys for your input!

halekulani
10-17-2007, 10:52 PM
game - wizards
autos - i guess they make a good point about detroit having lots of young talent...so i'll go with pistons

but really go for the game.

Reggie_Miller
10-17-2007, 11:19 PM
thanks for your input!