PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Team

Chris
03-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Do you have a favorite NBA team is so who.

Mine is the Miami Heat. Why? because ive followed SHAQ ever since i watched a college game of his on TV.

First Favorite team was the lakers because i liked magic Johnson, then when shaq came in i changed to orlando, then was happy when he went to the Lakers and was even happier when he went to Miami because Wade is just plain AWESOME

nadeau01_johnson48
03-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Favorite team is the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Reason? Simple. I was born and raised in Cleveland. I remember the good days of Ehlo, Price, Daugherty, Nance.....I remember the bad days of when we were 17-65, and I remember the best day, when we drafted LeBron. I've seen it all as a Cavs fan....NOW I JUST WANT A CHAMPIONSHIP!! LOL.

Chris
03-02-2007, 01:30 PM
lol Yeah Lebron is Awesome. But the cavs needs to make some moves if there gonna win a championship.

nadeau01_johnson48
03-02-2007, 01:35 PM
I hear ya....I wish we could have gotten Bibby somehow...Hughes is so overrated, and I can't stand him...we need a true PG, and we need a coach who has at least some intelligence in him, for us to be able to ever get to the Finals.

Chris
03-02-2007, 01:37 PM
yep i look forward to see them making alot of moves this summer hopefully, but they could be like miinnisotta and never get their star any help

BaySportsFan54
03-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Sacramento Kings. Why, because when I started to watch basketball the Warriors were terrible and the Kings were constantly in the playoffs. Ever sense then I have stayed a Kings fan through it all.

ShawnBaby
03-12-2007, 07:55 AM
My fave NBA team is the Sonics.

I have followed them since 93/94 when I started collecting cards. Shawn Kemp was always my favorite player and then I grew to love more and more Sonics players. My 5 most treasured Sonics possesions are

1: a 95/96 Collectors Choice Crash the Game Assists/Rebounds Shawn Kemp Gold April 3rd (My Birthday)
2: a 94/95 Shawn Kemp Sonics singlet (white)
3: a 95/96 Shawn Kemp Sonics singlet (green)
4: a VHS copy of Game 5 of the Bulls/Sonics 95/96 Finals series
and
5: My Shawn Kemp Ultra Autograph card.

The first 4 were easy to get for me here in Australia, but number 5 is my most treasured as you can imagine!

I don't follow the Sonics much any more due to no coverage on free TV here anymore (its on Pay TV), but I know that my team has a little way to go to reclaim those lofty heights of 95/96 and especially the championship year of 79!

Bondsaway
04-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Didn't really get into basketball much growing up. Loved Dr. J and the Washington Bullets. Kinda urked me on the name change not that the Wizards wasn't a good choice.
But liked the Magic since Shaq/Penny days!