PDA

View Full Version : Scores from all the games.

doniceage
04-22-2007, 01:43 AM
Nets 96
Raptors 91

Heat 91
Bulls 96

Magic 92
Pistons 100

Jazz 75
Rockets 84

I watched the following two games so a little thoughts on them.

Detroit versus Orlando:
Orlando coming in and not throwing in the towel when they were down by a hefty 2 digit lead to close it in the last few minutes.

Its nice to see Darko playing a part in the Magic playoff hope as Detroit wrote him off. A former number one draft pick being discarded after not being developed into a player he could have as all could see that nite. He threw in a nice double digit performance and had Wallace getting a little upset. So hopefully, the storyline keeps going with that one.

Chicago versus the Heat:
You heard a lot say that Miami would be returning to the Championship game and that thought was quickly erased when DENG made his thoughts loud and clear. The Bulls are working on perhaps sending the Big Man and Wade to the showers earlier than expected. Of course it early but such a prelude makes it for some exciting basketball as the storylines are exciting when things don't go as per the script.

P.S. If you guys or gals have anything to chime in feel free. George, I am hollering for ya to put up your insight bro.

DON

Bondsaway
04-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Don, Appreciate the backup!

Nets 96
Raptors 91

The Nets and Raptors series seems to be playing out what everyone expected. I believe this will be a good series. The Raptors should be competitive but just don't see them advancing againest Kidd/Carter!

Heat 91
Bulls 96

Though I picked the Heat to move on in this series. I don't think if the Bulls win it that it will be an upset. The Bulls are a young club, so running the court isn't a problem for them. Mix in Wade probably not at 100% and Shaq on the slide to retirement. I took a great performance from Wade last year to get past them. Doe he have it in him again??

Magic 92
Pistons 100

The kids versus the veterans. No one is giving the Magic a chance in this series. WHY?? Howard can be down right awesome. But I think it comes down to chemistry. I don't believe the Magic have still learned to play together just yet. But watch out next year.

Jazz 75
Rockets 84

I haven't yet had a chance to look at the highlights here. So the final score may not show the truth in the game. To me this is the series as I believe both clubs match up really well together. That is as long as both perform they way they can. I don't really forsee any kind of blow out here. But then thats why they play the games! I think TMAC and Yao are just a little bit more than the JAZZ can handle.

With the first couple of games done they played out the way I kinda figured.
2-3 home teams took game #1. More to come.

Its "THE PLAYOFFS" time to step up or go home!!!!:drillsergeant: