PDA

View Full Version : November NBA News & Rumors

RenegadeLonghorn
11-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Source: ESPN

Discuss!

Need Relief
Joe Johnson of the Atlana Hawks understands that his team is in a rebuilding phase with younger players. He's still frustrated that free agents haven't been brought in to bolster the team.

Arenas Blog
Gilbert Arenas explains himself after guaranteeing a win against the Celtics:

"I don't think I wanted to say, 'Hey, we're coming to Boston and we?re going to lose!' " the guard wrote. "I know all you Boston fans are going to want to go see Kevin Garnett, but ya'll are going to see him for 41 games. You're only going to see me twice. Me and my handsome self. "I mean, when you look at the Celtics' team, you're in trouble. You can't guard that team -- on paper. You still have to play the games. Once these guys get their niche, they're going to be a good team. But Nov. 2 for them, that's going to be truh-bull. Trouble."

Deng Annoyed
Deng admitted that the constant trade talks have been bothering him. He might not be the only one.

Mobley a Sixth man
Quinton Ross may start ahead of Cuttino Mobley in the LA Clippers lineup.

RenegadeLonghorn
11-05-2007, 01:51 PM
From what I've heard the deal is dead right now. But, the Bulls are on Kobe's wantlist still. Kobe doesn't want to play for a depleted Bulls team though.

RenegadeLonghorn
11-06-2007, 12:18 AM
No Contract, No Problem <br />
Anderson Varejao, now reportedly out of shape, continues his holdout (aka extended vacation) in Brazil. <br />
<br />
<br />
Selfish Play Leading to Loss? <br />
Jason Williams believes the...

RenegadeLonghorn
11-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Knee Drain
Gilbert Arenas had his knee drain and missed another practice.

Bobcat Scare
MRI on Felton's knee came back negative. He missed tonights game and is listed as day-to-day.

Captain Stoudemire
Amare joins Nash and Marion as team captains.