PDA

View Full Version : Ebay listing

12thManzAlive
11-06-2007, 05:44 AM
How do i find things and list things on ebay.

Everytime I try to find something i want for ebay i can never find it, and the ebay tells me other things to look up but it's never right.

Also, how should i list my ebay cards so that they get a lot of looks?

Can anyone help me boost my ebay skills?

movel23
11-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Let me know exactly what you are looking for, and I will look for it and PM you or post the link here. I have tried tons of methods on ebay, I think i have pretty much mastered their search....

12thManzAlive
11-07-2007, 04:06 AM
i'm not really looking for anything right now, i just have a hard time finding things

tradebark
11-07-2007, 05:36 AM
Takes some getting used to

If you're looking for something like say furniture or clothing but not anything in particular, then you should use the category search

If it's something of a particular brand of clothing then you can say "Polo Ralph Lauren" or whatever as your search term, and narrow it via category from there

If it's a very popular item then you can usually search for it specifically and not have to narrow it by category.. like say a kobe bryant chrome rc

knowing the shorthand stuff people use helps too.. like auto is short for autograph.. RC for rookie card, and so forth

But basically my suggestion is if you have trouble, don't try putting words into the search engine but rather search by category and slowly narrow it down to what you need