PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice/help...Are these cards worth grading?

WolfeFan07
12-03-2007, 11:18 AM
I havent ever graded a card before, and dont watch or follow basketball anymore. I have about 4 or 5 Antawn Jameson (couldnt even tell you anymore if I spelled his name right, lol) Rookie cards and they appear to be in at least BGS 9 condition. I am trying to turn my old collection into revenue for my baby and figured you guys here would be able to help me out. I am at work, so I will have to get the card #s and sets when I get home. But is he doing any good to where these would even be worth taking the time and money to grade? There seem to be more people in this forum. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

kobe080
12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
It really depends on which card it is...
I believe one card cost $10 to grade it and unless you get BGS9.5 back for most of them, it is not even worth grading it....
BGS9 would not bump up the value too much...and sometimes, cards that did look mint or better, I received them as BGS8 few times...

Enigma
12-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Moved your thread to the correct forum...

WolfeFan07
12-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Ok thanks, can lock the one I have in there then. Just seemed like nobody ever goes to that forum.

Is he even playing well? Im not real sure what to do. I'll get the cards and scans when I get home