PDA

View Full Version : Fleer Hot Prospects Odds

cardaddict
02-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Hi does anyone know what the odds for hits are for a RETAIL version of 07-08 Hot Prospects Basketball box? If there's no official statistics, can anyone who has bought the retail version, state the number of hits they got in this 24-pack box (not just jerseys or autos but RC's, Inserts, Parallels, etc.)?

whalechaser
02-27-2008, 03:21 AM
I've only bought 12 pack blaster boxes of the Hot Prospect Retail. Inserts (supreme court/notable newcomers/stat tracker) fall one per pack on those. The Class of inserts are harder to come by. For me, I've bought about 6 blasters since the product has came out. Game used cards seemed to fall one every two blasters boxes (24pk). I also got two auto/patches out of those 6 boxes, but I think that was just good luck. HOpe this helps.

cardaddict
02-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience whalechaser. I just won a bid for a retail box of 24pk yesterday...hopefully, it'll at least yield one jersey/auto card. BTW, how much did you pay for each blaster box (including shipping if bought online)?

whalechaser
02-27-2008, 05:42 PM
I buy blasters at local retail stores. I get them at about 21$ each including tax. Hope you hit something good!! I you want to trade the inserts for something let me know, I'm currently collecting them.

Juvenile404
02-27-2008, 05:47 PM
i havent bought one, but from what i hear it is 1:24 for jerseys/autos and 1 per pack for inserts

cardaddict
02-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the input guys. I'll try to post what I got when I receive the box.