PDA

View Full Version : 2007-08 Topps Chrome Autograph 57-58 Variation Superfractor Found

Card ashion
02-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Dont Know Its Price But Worth Looking At. $75 Box Got Me Almost 8 To 10x My Money Back. Even Though I Didnt Get The Auto Rookie The Box Promises, I Did Get Card #71 Baron Davis Auto 57-58 Vari Superfractor (only 1/1 Ever To Be Made) Odds Have Been Beat

1:22,009

Any Idea What This Card Can Go For
I Even Looked Back And Found His Topps Gold Label Rookie Card In My Collection.

I Think I Have Done Pretty Darn Good After Not Opening One Pack Since 1999.

Card ashion
01-31-2012, 02:11 AM
It is highly impossible that u have this particular card bc I pulled this 1/1 superfractor variations auto myself and have picture to prove it. I don't think that u have claimed to pull it but I assure u that u have been ripped off if u went and bought it, and if tht is not the case here do not continue to announce this lie

Frantiic
01-31-2012, 05:55 PM
nice one, digging up a 4 year old thread . either way, i dont think he posts here anymore...

BiGGs1220
01-31-2012, 06:30 PM
Hmm...your FIRST POST on here is on a 4-year-old thread???

(i look like Frantic's avatar right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

bobo9390
01-31-2012, 08:05 PM
I pulled a 1/1 Steve Nash from 05-06 Chrome. such a great feeling.

Card ashion
01-31-2012, 09:01 PM
@frantic

If its 4 years old or not it's incorrect. As for me replying to it, I googled my own card to see if there were people looking for it themselves and this post came up claiming to have a one of a kind card that I was holding in my hand. Considering I did not buy it as a single something was obviously wrong. So it matters not the time frame but the correction of the post.

cardcollectorman
01-31-2012, 11:34 PM
@frantic

If its 4 years old or not it's incorrect. As for me replying to it, I googled my own card to see if there were people looking for it themselves and this post came up claiming to have a one of a kind card that I was holding in my hand. Considering I did not buy it as a single something was obviously wrong. So it matters not the time frame but the correction of the post.

Welcome to SCF...interesting way to get introduced to this site...

Card ashion
02-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Welcome to SCF...interesting way to get introduced to this site...

Who said anything about wanting to be introduced? I could care less what u guys do here my point was that someone either got ripped off with a fake or was incorrect about what they had. U can keep ur site bc i made the account only to reply to the person making the claim, yet u and the rest of the wagon riders wished to make comments. If u and anyone else who wishes to speak against me would read what I wrote u would see it was a google search for my own card that brought me to this sight. Who, besides u cares how old something is? Its the message that's important not... When it happened

cardcollectorman
02-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Who said anything about wanting to be introduced? I could care less what u guys do here my point was that someone either got ripped off with a fake or was incorrect about what they had. U can keep ur site bc i made the account only to reply to the person making the claim, yet u and the rest of the wagon riders wished to make comments. If u and anyone else who wishes to speak against me would read what I wrote u would see it was a google search for my own card that brought me to this sight. Who, besides u cares how old something is? Its the message that's important not... When it happened

ok great attitude buddy....your a winner...

whalechaser
02-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Wonder if Topps made a mistake and released two superfractors. Either way, would love to see a picture of it!

Card ashion
02-02-2012, 01:32 AM
ok great attitude buddy....your a winner...

Cool...thanks for your concern, I'll take a e pill and get over it. Enjoyed having a pointless debate with you.

xarzy
02-02-2012, 01:16 PM
were there any diecut versions of that variations card?

Tamtalizied
02-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Wow.. now would be a good time to have a picture of: "This thread is worthless without pictures".. LOL