PDA

View Full Version : Slumping Spurs lose 4th in a row

RenegadeLonghorn
03-17-2008, 11:30 PM
They have now lost six of the past seven games. Spurs have played poorly in some of those games, but games like tonights game against the Celtics were lost because of questionable calls or no calls by the referees. I'm sure many of you will think my opinion is bias as a Spurs fan...but I see what I see. In the Celtics and Suns matchups, the refs chose not to blow the whistle in many cases. Yet, people still believe the NBA and David Stern favor the Spurs! Its clear to me this season that the Spurs will not win the title because the NBA does not want them to win.

Anyways, with the way they have been playing in some games and the blown calls by the refs, the Spurs have a chance to NOT make the playoffs.

trevorp121
03-18-2008, 11:42 PM
questionable calls or no calls by the referees. I'm sure many of you will think my opinion is bias as a Spurs fan...but I see what I see. In the Celtics and Suns matchups, the refs chose not to blow the whistle in many cases. Yet, people still believe the NBA and David Stern favor the Spurs! Its clear to me this season that the Spurs will not win the title because the NBA does not want them to win.

Anyways, with the way they have been playing in some games and the blown calls by the refs, the Spurs have a chance to NOT make the playoffs.

:sign0020: Typical Spurs fan. Of course I say the same things about the Lakers too. My Brother and Dad are Spurs fans so I hear the same thing from them all the time. I do think it will be a Lakers vs Spurs Western Conference Final though, what do you think?

Insane Irish
03-19-2008, 12:52 PM
The refs didn't blow a 22 point lead, the Spurs did.

RenegadeLonghorn
03-19-2008, 06:42 PM
The refs didn't blow a 22 point lead, the Spurs did.

Spurs blew a 22 point lead because they played poorly and because of several no calls and fluke calls. Bowen got called for two fouls when it wasn't even a foul!

kobe080
03-19-2008, 09:45 PM
its ok
we all know spurs will transform themselves into a ultimate playoff team next month.
look on the bright side; they might as well slump right now then right before the playoffs.
I think that might be the case for the Rockets as they have a tough road trip to end the season for them.
Im calling for the classic Lakers vs Spurs western conference finals if they do not meet before then.

And for the Bowen, I think everyone in the league hates him lol

the_future
03-19-2008, 10:53 PM
As a Suns fan, this is nice to see the Spurs struggle. :winking0071: I haven't seen any Spurs games since the last time they played the Suns, so I don't know anything about the recent questionable calls or no calls. I still think the Spurs will still make it into the playoffs.

blalock_collector
03-23-2008, 12:20 AM
I am a VERY concerned Spurs fan...