PDA

View Full Version : What would you do? My J-Rich Collection

sfknights
04-07-2008, 02:35 AM
I was a big J-Rich fan when he was with the Warriors but, since he's moved on to the Bobcats my focus has been more towards Monta Ellis. I'm considering selling my J-Rich collection to help build my Monta Ellis collection but, Monta's stuff right now is so expensive and considering he's a restricted free agent next year he might not even be with the Warriors next year should I risk it?

Below is a link to my J-Rich collection.
J-Rich PC http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j33/sfknights/Jason%20Richardson%20Collection/

RenegadeLonghorn
04-11-2008, 03:15 AM
I think you should go ahead and move your J Rich collection. Get some cash or tradebait. If Monta Ellis leaves, do you have another player in mind?

swill300
04-13-2008, 01:35 AM
Mario, MOVE THE J-RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, all depends on what aspect you are looking from for this question. Obviously if it is purely money driven (card values I mean), then I would say to move the J-Rich, his days as a hot collectible are likely over, Ellis is definitely on the rise. His cards are awful expensive right now........unless they are mine:)

the_future
04-14-2008, 01:51 AM
I'll provide a different outlook... I say keep the collection. You may regret selling it off down the road, and it would be nearly impossible to get the whole collection back.

At times, I have considered selling off my entire Iverson collection, but I kept it for one reason. It was my first player collection. I don't know if J-Rich was your first player collection, but if it was then maybe it holds some sentimental value for you.

gladdyontherise
04-14-2008, 11:12 AM
i would hold onto it. depending on if your trying to make alot or alittle money. if you have time, id do the my collections on beckett and get a price on it and assume youll get 20% 30% of what its worth. for example my amare pc is growing and at 608bv already so id assume if its sold id make atleast 150 hopefully. but likely not. your best bet is proably to hold onto it

sfknights
04-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the input. I figure like you guys stated that it would be next to impossible to get some of those cards again.
I think I'll just continue to try and add to my Monta collection but, his stuff is just so pricey right now. Maybe I'll wait until the off-season to start buying more of his stuff.