PDA

View Full Version : What You think ?? If you Can Figure it..

Orangepuller
04-15-2008, 11:53 AM
few weeks ago i pulled kevin durant 1/1 , i found out that it would be no price guide due to its scarcity...

i saw many of us have also 1/1 cards , i saw some on ebay they are really great cards ...

i need enlightment here....how you think to measure the value of rare card well...the only one ....which only u have it ...

if it is not by dollars...how would it be ? my local dealer said may be beckett will post it in the future...

also post me some of your 1/1 card here....dont forget to post how much value suppose to be for your....1/1 thing...

the_future
04-16-2008, 03:39 AM
1/1's normally are given a SV (sell value), since they are never listed in Beckett's OPG. In order to check out the value of your Durant, you may want to check out completed auctions on eBay of other Durant 1/1's (http://search-completed.ebay.com/Kevin-Durant-1-1_W0QQcatrefZC5QQdfspZ32QQfclZ3QQfisZ2QQfromZR7QQf rppZ50QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ32QQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsacatZQ 2d1QQsatitleZKevinQ20DurantQ201Q2f1QQsofocusZbs?Ge tResult&catref=C5&dfsp=32&fcl=3&fis=2&from=R7&frpp=50&fsoo=2&fsop=32&nojspr=y&pfid=0&sacat=-1&satitle=Kevin+Durant+1%2F1&sofocus=bs&guest=1) in order to put an approximate value on your card.

s13driver
04-16-2008, 09:50 PM
The only 1/1 card that I have is a Manu Ginobili Topps Total cyan printing plate which I pulled back in 2005-06 set of Topps Total. It's pretty cool cause it was the actual printing plate that they used to manufacture all the rest of the "Total Surprise" inserts for that set.

I never really thought too much about how much it was worth, I just thought it was cool to own a card that no one else in the world has.

Orangepuller
04-17-2008, 03:17 AM
great reply.... something you couldn't figure out always mystery...no not only dollars value...but it is measurement ...