PDA

View Full Version : Moving

GO-6-GO
07-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Hello and wanted to inform everyone that I will be out of the country on vacation for atleast the next two years. OK the vacation sounded good to me. The new job has me heading for Germany! I leave this week and will be back on SCF from time to time till my new house is available and I get internet service. So please save those Beckett Samples and hope to trade with you all soon. Later, Stephen.......

jendancox
07-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Best of luck and enjoy the vacation LOL!

nascar#9
07-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Stephen,Good luck with the job,I was there 1965 thur 1968,The Beer is great but the Weather,oh well can,t have it all,Thanks for all the trade,s,You are Great to deal with.
Robert

GO-6-GO
07-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Robert, I was there from 1976 to 1979 and drank more beer than I knew what to do with(Even though I wasn't old enough). I guess thats why I don't drink now been sober for 18 years. I'll enjoy the slopes in the Alps with the way the weather will be.

Dan, Thanks and I think I'll enjoy the little vacation.

Later, Stephen........

Lesracing
07-10-2008, 03:24 AM
Hey Stephen,

You already know my feelings... I sure will miss the "King of Promos" and our many LOOOOOONG talks over these many, many years. You take care and enjoy your 'vacation'. Be sure to teach the kids EVERYTHING you can about the area and it's history while you're there.

Gonna miss ya for sure so we'll have to figure out how to yak a bit now and then.

Take care of you and the family!!! Talk to you soon!!!

GO-6-GO
07-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Les,

Buddy! It has been quite sometime (Lots of years). I'm sure we will be talking from time to timewhether its a phone call or over the net some how. I just hate it that I didn't get a chance to make it to CINNNNAMMMMMINNSON to take you out for lunch or something on the way to my Uncle's house.

I'll get the kids involved in the history and maybe I'll get Dylan up to Ireland to see where the Titantic was built.

Take care and please lets stay in touch.

Your friend Stephen.........