PDA

View Full Version : Bowman Signature



BGray
06-08-2003, 08:50 PM
Has anyone here bought any of this?

I got my first look at this product last weekend at the TriStar Show.

$35-40/pack with 1 auto in each pack.

Pricey stuff but there are tons of good rookie autos and they look really sweet!

I'm very tempted!

BGray

pwaldo
06-08-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by BGray
Has anyone here bought any of this?

I got my first look at this product last weekend at the TriStar Show.

$35-40/pack with 1 auto in each pack.

Pricey stuff but there are tons of good rookie autos and they look really sweet!

I'm very tempted!

BGray

When did Bowman start making basketball cards? Did it just start this year?

stkmtimo
06-08-2003, 10:37 PM
This is the first year. It's an interesting concept, but VERY pricey. Did you buy any BGray? If so, what did you get? Let us know!

Thanks,
Tim

gioperation
06-08-2003, 11:27 PM
I bought 2 packs @ $30 a piece...
amare stoudemire auto jersey 22/999
memet okur auto #'d/999

podstock
06-09-2003, 12:32 PM
$15 for 1 pack?!?!

as much as I love Bowman's designs (second only to Topps Stadium Club), that's an eye-popping price

pwaldo
06-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by stkmtimo
This is the first year. It's an interesting concept, but VERY pricey. Did you buy any BGray? If so, what did you get? Let us know!

Thanks,
Tim

I LOVE Bowman and I always wanted it for basketball.

BUT I DO NOT LIKE THE PRICE TAG.

gioperation
06-09-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by podstock
$15 for 1 pack?!?!

as much as I love Bowman's designs (second only to Topps Stadium Club), that's an eye-popping price

If you find them for $15 a pack let me know, I will buy them all...

at that price they may have been searched...I would really be cautious at that price.

mrogo13
05-24-2005, 10:23 PM
I purchased a pack of the Bowman Signature awhile ago for $35. My auto was kind of lame (James Lang #'ed/1250 - ugh). I considered the pack a bust until I looked closely at the other cards and realized I pulled a LeBron rookie #'ed/1250 (BV $80). I guess in retrospect it turned out to be a worthwhile purchase.

RenegadeLonghorn
05-27-2005, 03:23 PM
I have a couple of player autos from 02/03 and 03/04. I'm a fan of the encased cards so I really like the encased autos. I'm thinking about purchasing a box of 02/03 Bowman Signature. I'm hoping to pull Ginobili from it.