PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Kurt!

HealingRain76
03-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Glad to see Kurt win today, definitely had the best car...although I thought Gordon (or even Carl for that matter) had a shot of stealing it away. Too bad for Kyle and the other drivers going a lap down because of a crew members mishap :rolleyes: Also hated to see Biffle get taken out. Not one of the most exciting races, except for the racing at the end. Great finishes for Vickers, Kahne, Truex, & Bowyer.

gladdyontherise
03-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Kurt's boring to see win though, i'd rather of had Mark Martin win, his car was so fast!

xnamyeknomx
03-08-2009, 07:49 PM
yea too bad martin blew a tire!! if gordon didn't get loose in the middle of turn 3 and 4 i think he might of had something for kurt!! but u cant take anything away from kurt he was on a rope ALL day!!

ashley832
03-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Congrats to Kurt!

scodellaro16
03-08-2009, 09:29 PM
kurt's alright but i dont understand why vickers or truex wouldn't gamble and stay out. they hardly ever compete for wins anymore and there was only like 12 or 13 cars on the lead lap.

race crazy
03-08-2009, 09:31 PM
congrats to kurt-its better than kyle winning-woulda liked to see jeff or obviously carl win-nice job by BV too today-weird race-cars slidin all around-like a darlington race almost.

kstahl
03-08-2009, 10:01 PM
that was the best car kurt had in a long time. You think that the crew member should be fined for that stupid move ...He could of been killed ..How many cars went sliding in the grass.. that is a lucky man that that didn't happened ...

dirtydistance
03-08-2009, 10:08 PM
that was the best car kurt had in a long time. You think that the crew member should be fined for that stupid move ...He could of been killed ..How many cars went sliding in the grass.. that is a lucky man that that didn't happened ...

Probably done on pure instinct, and I'm sure afterward, he realized it was stupid.

John Andretti, still in the top 35 in owner's points!

bret2
03-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Glad to see my man win one! With the exception of the engine problem last week he's doing quite well so far this year. Hopefully he can keep it up and make the chase.

Bret

ashley832
03-09-2009, 04:41 PM
kurt's alright but i dont understand why vickers or truex wouldn't gamble and stay out. the hardly ever compete for wins anymore and there was only like 12 or 13 card on the lead lap.

If it was me I would have stayed out to see what would happen. I know he could have won that race..even with pitting, but they dropped a lugnut so that cost time. Gr.

Ashley