PDA

View Full Version : Odd card found

bbenefield
06-15-2004, 01:33 AM
Hello everyone, I was hoping someone would be able to shed some light on this card I found looking through some old things. It's a 1990 Fleer Patrick Ewing card, the front of the card looks perfectly normal, and it appears to be printed on normal stock, but the back of the card is completely empty.

Is this some sort of promo card, or is it an error on the printing sheet? Nothing on the card looks out of the ordinary aside from the lack of a card back.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

stalking_WOLF_21
06-15-2004, 11:34 AM
i have a darell strawberry card just like that it's just white on the back

sportscollector03
06-15-2004, 11:41 AM
It probably just an error. There's thousands of error cards around and there are some collectors that only look for them.

Luke

adadas101
06-15-2004, 04:06 PM
it could be a promo that they used to put in plaques of that particular player, if its not from any recognized card company than thats probably what it is.

mfweiland
06-15-2004, 06:23 PM
I also know a lot of blank backed perforatted cards were included on boxes over the years. For instance this years 2004 NBA Topps Bazooka Boxes have cards you can cut out of the top but are blanked back. If you provide a scan of the card I am sure a card expert on SCF can identify what it is.