PDA

View Full Version : Should I list my 03/04 SPA FabricsQuad of Dirk/Finley/Nash/Jamison #/10 On Ebay?!?!?!

paul06901
08-31-2004, 07:16 PM
All others have sold pretty high, and im getting nervous about hanging on to it and losing value. I mean I like it because its a super rare Dirk gu that only a few other people have. But its kind of a big investment for just a jersey card that can be reproduced over and over and over in the coming years.

Ive seen them selling in the 200-300 range, that is the ones of other teams. I remember seeing only 1 Mavs quad, not sure what it ended at. But I do know theres a lot of Dirk collectors, especially high-end.

I was also thinking now would be a good time to list, basketball seems to be selling well now between the draft and the season start. And I know if I wait any longer new products will be released.

My question to you is, should I sell? Yes or No and why!

stalking_WOLF_21
08-31-2004, 07:39 PM
no becuase u collect dirk and u will regret it some day

paul06901
08-31-2004, 07:45 PM
Yes true, but I dont think ill regret it. His stuff is getting overproduced and I dont find myself that interested in collecting his cards anymore since they're so expensive now. I may just keep what I have so far and try for all his gu up to 02/03 and most of 03/04 except for contemporary and exquisite which were just rediculous sets made by Topps and UD.

Im almost 100% positive I will list though, And I know I wont regret it if theres a few Benjamins in my hand for it :)

stalking_WOLF_21
08-31-2004, 08:40 PM
yeah who would you try to get other than posey? i know thats why i stoped collecting prince everybody wants to much stuff for him becuase all the band wagons (u must admit theres alot of them on Hi)?

paul06901
08-31-2004, 08:45 PM
its true, all pistons stuff went up because of the championship though.

If I sell the quad I can get a few nice dirk autos and a bunch of poseys I need depending on how much I get. So id be much happer with those than this one card.

minew_m
09-01-2004, 07:31 AM
I know if it were me, I'd definitely sell it because I could always use the extra cash.

bdrr
09-01-2004, 11:23 PM
I, personally, would not believe it'd get 200. But if it really does, DUMP IT. No jersey card is ever worth that much.

And that includes whichever doofus bought that Bron/Kobe dual Logoman for 76K. its not even autod lol.

not to mention two of those guys are even on the Mavs anymore, and another on his way out.

dajuan wagner
09-02-2004, 09:06 PM
i agree with bdrr, i doubt the card will get wat your thinking
maybe 1 and a half Benjamins at max

podstock
09-03-2004, 10:25 PM
sell it during the NBA season, esp. when Dirk is red-hot

michaeljames
09-04-2004, 01:44 AM
Yeah, wait until till during the season if Nowitzki goes on a hot streak.

Of course, he may tear his ACL, so you might want to sell it now.