PDA

View Full Version : would like to start a collection

champ1985
09-26-2009, 08:37 PM
looking to trade cards for a nice start to a memorabilia collection...would prefer a jersey from any sport (offical of course) but I'd take just about anything to get me started...please check my bucket and lets get something done

JRAGS28
10-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Would you be interested in some other Jordan and Kobe items, they are not autoes, but I have some nice stuff that would make any collection look nicer. Please give me p.m. if interested.
JERRY

Chuck-17
10-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Rob I am glad to see you getting into the memorabilia scene. I just got a sweet jersey in the other day. I might have an auto jersey I can trade you. I just have to check and see which ones I still have.

champ1985
10-26-2009, 06:21 PM
Thanks Charlie..Really looking for game worn jerseys or memorabilia with or without the autos...I do have (or should I say Philip has) about 20 now including 2 signed peavy ones and a peavy high school unsigned. I'd really like to surprise him with one of my own. that's not Andruw Jones. I have one of those ;)

P.s. I do have a Mark Wills signed game worn jersey from a charity softball game, but I'm giving that to my daughter for xmas as she a Huge fan!!! so I still need one for me :)