PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the 08-09 SPA Filatov and Bailey FW Autos?

FuriousD82
10-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Been trying to finish off my SPA Future Watch Auto Set. It is the first major autographed set I've ever built. However, it seems like the Filatov and Bailey cards are few and far between.

Both are redemptions but it seems like the market (ebay) does not have many of these for sale. Most of the auctions end for well above book.

My theory (and its just a theory) is that UD didnt put all of the redemptions for these cards into their product, instead reserving these as replacements. I know a few people received Sbisa FW Auto's as replacements (also a redemption) for other cards that were sent in.

Anyone have any insight?

kapital
10-16-2009, 02:36 PM
i bought a case of this product and saw neither, come to think about it never even came accross a scan of either card

JPDSPORTSCARDS
10-16-2009, 02:42 PM
I havent seen wither one of those players in SP, have you contacted UD, they could probably tell you if any were ever sent out. If you are looking for any other 08-09 SPA Patches, I have a ton for trade.

http://s948.photobucket.com/albums/ad322/Diem926/
Jason

PUCKFRMCALI
10-16-2009, 02:52 PM
been trying to finish off my spa future watch auto set. It is the first major autographed set i've ever built. However, it seems like the filatov and bailey cards are few and far between.

Both are redemptions but it seems like the market (ebay) does not have many of these for sale. Most of the auctions end for well above book.

My theory (and its just a theory) is that ud didnt put all of the redemptions for these cards into their product, instead reserving these as replacements. I know a few people received sbisa fw auto's as replacements (also a redemption) for other cards that were sent in.

Anyone have any insight?

they are redemption and ud is redeeming them i have both for my set and bailey was the last one to get his in.

FuriousD82
10-16-2009, 02:55 PM
I've seen a few pop up and sell on ebay (for double, almost triple BV!- not that I care about BV)...so I know some made it out.

In regards to the other Redemption FW Auto's, I've seen and have a Sbisa. I was also lucky enough to pull a Sutter FW Redemption, which also were few and far between.

FuriousD82
10-16-2009, 02:56 PM
they are redemption and ud is redeeming them i have both for my set and bailey was the last one to get his in.

Yeah, i got that but they have been sent out for a while now... yet still not many on secondary market.

kapital
10-16-2009, 02:57 PM
i have three sutter redemptions (2 for fw 1 for sott) those seemed plentiful for me :P

FuriousD82
10-16-2009, 03:10 PM
i have three sutter redemptions (2 for fw 1 for sott) those seemed plentiful for me :P

Yeah, it seems that the Sutter's werent too difficult to come by- (I pulled one of each as well).

Good thing about pulling a redemption in this product was that it meant you were going to get 4 autos per box :)

game8
10-16-2009, 04:21 PM
I have heard that their are only 13 Baileys out to be had. Maybe they will make more. Of the ones sent back by bailey 87 got damaged in shipping. Not sure how much truth there is to this but this is what i heard.

This is for the Bailey FW limited

jagrnyr68
10-16-2009, 04:42 PM
i've seen a few sutter's go for around $60, most of them go for $30-$50, but i've seen a lot of them, not just a few and obviously beckett doesn't notice as it's still booked at $20.

gregmal05
10-16-2009, 05:27 PM
I have only seen 1 redemption for the Okposo FW patch.

FuriousD82
10-16-2009, 06:14 PM
I have heard that their are only 13 Baileys out to be had. Maybe they will make more. Of the ones sent back by bailey 87 got damaged in shipping. Not sure how much truth there is to this but this is what i heard.

This is for the Bailey FW limited

Yeah, but what about the FW AU /999, per title of my post. Where did you hear this anyways?

FuriousD82
10-16-2009, 06:15 PM
i've seen a few sutter's go for around $60, most of them go for $30-$50, but i've seen a lot of them, not just a few and obviously beckett doesn't notice as it's still booked at $20.

Yeah, it seems like all the Sutter Redemptions made it to the pack out...but the Filatovs and Bailey?

FuriousD82
10-16-2009, 06:16 PM
I have only seen 1 redemption for the Okposo FW patch.

So? Not even talking about the patches here....thats nice though :)

RGM81
10-16-2009, 07:18 PM
I'll fire up a question on the UD Facebook Page.

innsex
10-16-2009, 08:30 PM
the patch autos of both players also sell WAAAY above book, which is making it hard on me to do the set! lol

Sensrookie
10-17-2009, 10:15 PM
I've seen a few of the Filatov redemptions but they are selling for $75-$90. I just picked one up for more than I was hoping to pay.