Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Jersey Devils
    See nl10781's Items on eBay

Talking What's your worst box break?

I've opened about 12 boxes of cards this season, and one stands out as the worst. SP Authentic.

I broke a box and got a Jordan Leopold Auto Rookie, not bad I guess, and I got two Super Premium Jersey cards, both Olaf Kolzig! He's not a bad player or anything, but I have zero interest in the Capitals... Other than that, I got a few anonymnous Future Watches. Maybe I'll try again. At the National in AC I'm gonna break a box of Ultimate Memorabilia at the BAP booth for the 1/1 redemption cards, and hopefully I'll get a few good pulls. ;)

My best box so far was UD Classic Portraits, I got an extra jersey, a Yzerman, and I picked up a Nash, Chistov, and Spezza rookie, among others. The Spezza is numbered 1500/1500, so that's kinda cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

My worst box was a pack.... BAP Ultimate.. spent $100 for a Chris Schmidt RC and a Ivan Huml Jersey. BUNK

Best box was an UD PRemier box in which I got the following:
    Bobby Orr Auto /50
    Yzerman patch /25
    Kolzig/Jagr jersey /50
    And some nice autos of Heatley and Thornton

SCF Rewards
    See klock13's Items on eBay

Ive only opened 1 box.. i got a 01-02 UD last year for my birthday. Costed $90 and i got NOTHING. a few inserts and a Kolanos YG RC worth $12. I have had some pretty good packs ..

ive only opened 1 pack of Titanium and i got a $150 Frolov RC. Not bad for $15. Then i opened the only pack i ever got of Calder and got 1 of 100 randomly inserted Rick Nash autos.

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

i got a box of 99-00 upper deck series two and got a $5 lindros insert and a stefan series 2 rookie (worth maybe $2 now)...it cost $80