Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: remember...

SCF Rewards

remember...

remember the bball player who got killed like a month ago.... i think he played for baylor or something.... does anyone know if they solved that case

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Nope still ongoing... but they found some gun that could be linked to a possible murder near another team members home.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a difference a day makes... It is alledged that Carlton Dotson confessed to FBI Monday that he in fact had killed Patrick Dennehy and he has now been arrested.

Leaving the arraignment hearing though, Dotson told reporters that he didn't confess to anything. This story just keeps getting more and more odd.

SCF Rewards

yea i feel very bad for the family and dont really understand how you can lose a 6 foot 10 basketball player who knows i guess we will have to wait and see

SCF Rewards

I figured it wasn't going to be long before Dotson cracked under pressure.

He was the sole suspect: everyone knew he and Dennehy had gotten into arguments often; they knew both went to a firing range....

didn't much much to connect the dots, so to speak

SCF Rewards
    Country

ESPN.com's saying that Waco police found a body that they believe to be the body of Patrick Dennehy... of course this wouldn't be the first time Waco police screwed something up but they wouldn't have released this info if they weren't sure.

SCF Rewards

that sux so much for everyone...family, team , friends, and the guy who did it.... my cousin is going there its madd scary