Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Draft Chat Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

Chad Ford has just reported in the past couple of hours that the Wolves are interested in trading Al Jefferson straight up for Troy Murphy. The Pacers would be taking $1 million back, but it is definitely fine by me. Interesting to see if this goes anywhere. It seems as if the Pacers and Wolves are talking about a bunch of different scenarios.

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

I heart Sam Presti. He got #32 and Etan Thomas from MIN for Damien Wilkens and Chucky Atkins last year. The salaries were pretty close and all expiring. He just traded #32 for #18 and Daequan Cook. Adds about $3-4mm to the Thunder payroll. So basically we got #18, Daequan Cook, and Etan Thomas for Damien Wilkins and Chucky Atkins. Very excite.

The Heat are obviously trying to clear salary cap room, but the trade definitely benefits OKC, I think that they will be NBA Champs by 2014

Country

Chad Ford has just reported in the past couple of hours that the Wolves are interested in trading Al Jefferson straight up for Troy Murphy. The Pacers would be taking $1 million back, but it is definitely fine by me. Interesting to see if this goes anywhere. It seems as if the Pacers and Wolves are talking about a bunch of different scenarios.

I hope the Wolves don't do that trade, but I did hear we are trading 16 to Memphis for 25 and 28

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone curious if 76ers are locked into picking Evan Turner? I know hes probably the 2nd most talented, but dont they need a PF/C more than a hybrid PG/SG?

Country

Anyone curious if 76ers are locked into picking Evan Turner? I know hes probably the 2nd most talented, but dont they need a PF/C more than a hybrid PG/SG?

I really hope the Wolves draft him

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope the Wolves don't do that trade, but I did hear we are trading 16 to Memphis for 25 and 28

not done yet, might not even happen, but I'd say it will get done sometime tomorrow. If it does, it would have to trigger more trades for Minnesota...

Country

not done yet, might not even happen, but I'd say it will get done sometime tomorrow. If it does, it would have to trigger more trades for Minnesota...

It also said on ESPN Wolves might trade Al for Zach Randolph, I'd rather they use him to trade up, maybe trade Al to the 76ers in a deal for their 2nd pick, of course we'd have to add another pick or player, but it could happen, and the Wolves could take Turner at 2, Nets get Johnson, and Wolves take Favors at 4

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

It also said on ESPN Wolves might trade Al for Zach Randolph, I'd rather they use him to trade up, maybe trade Al to the 76ers in a deal for their 2nd pick, of course we'd have to add another pick or player, but it could happen, and the Wolves could take Turner at 2, Nets get Johnson, and Wolves take Favors at 4

76ers wouldnt take Jefferson, they already have Elton Brands terrible contract...

Would love Detroit to move up to #2 though to get Evan Turner, i've heard Detroit trades the #7 and Tayshaun Prince for the #2 and Elton Brand, i'd be pretty against it for the fact the Pistons already have Villanueva's horrible contract, they don't need Brand's as well
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah Wolves have talked to every team in the league making up all kinds of stuff and seeing what they can get...I guess Kahn is playing with the ESPN Trade Machine and trying to find some steals lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Sixers would be stupid to pass up on Evan Turner. Hell, the Wizards are dumb for passing up on him.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast