Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Whale Hunter searching for;

2010-11 BTP Deep In The Crease #26 St. Louis Blues
    2010-11 ITG Decades Team USA Autograph #RM Rob McClanahan
    2011-12 ITG Enforcers Combatants Jersey #22 Williams/O'Reilly

@mq13

Not sure how that common 10-11 BTP Deep In The Crease #26 Blues would be a whale, but here's one on eBay for $9 + Shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-11-Bet...EAAOSwwhtdBGnX

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

$12.50 for a Base Card?
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

$12.50 for a Base Card?

I would consider these as Insert cards, but yeah. Bit pricey for an insert card, but these aren't rare cards by any means. I'm sure you could find one really cheap or get one in a quick trade. Just wanted to post that link up in case you really wanted it off your list. Those Deep In The Crease inserts can be easily found.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 07-14-2019 at 10:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

I’m still on the Hunt for this Card to Finnish the Set...Been almost 10 years searching for this Card...I haven’t even seen a live Copy only a pic I seen on the Web

IMG_1563209715.980570.jpg

Any help finding this card is greatly appreciated...and finders fee could be a possibility if it’s found
    Collecting these Vintage Oilers: Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr
    WANTED!!-07/08 Jari Kurri Letter Marks "U”

Major PC..Cam Ward,Eric Staal,Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr,Paul Coffey, Glenn Anderson

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

I actually seen another copy on PriceWorth or something.
    Yep, that's right that I'm not in the hobby anymore for 99%, only bought just 2 cards during the whole 2019, for 63 cent and $30, that's all!
    I'm so ashamed by how much I spent on cards, I had problems then, so I'm completely free now from the pressure and competition.

i gave up the hobby during sep-17 and only bought around 15 cards during 2018 and now only 2 so this far during 2019, just tells everything, before that
    I usually bought nutty amount of cards for every month (sometimes like +50) and destroyed my budget already after some days after getting the salary!

Yet I'm not looking to selling my cards, because I overpaid these cards tremendously, too many exploited my weakness and my own silliness of to HAVING everything!
    So I'm not so enthusiastic to selling those cards for 1/5 -1/25 (or even lesser) of the prices which I paid for them....

@Frendo Thanks for the reply on here. Your Barrasso collection is the stuff of legends, and I'm glad you have been able to cut back and still able to enjoy your cards. If you have any leads on where I may find that ITG Enroth/Barrasso dual autograph card, please let me know.

Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

My new white whale - 2018-19 OPC Platinum Seismic Gold Auto Brady Tkachuk...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

My new white whale - 2018-19 OPC Platinum Seismic Gold Auto Brady Tkachuk...

I;m sure you'll find one eventually. Product is still very new.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

I missed out on one by $10 last week... I had put in a top bid of over $100 more than the other guy with 10 seconds left, and he pulled it off in the last second.

gutted, but checking every day lol. Let me know if anyone gets any leads!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (48)
    Country
    Boston Bruins

Sure is nice to pick off cards that seem to be very tough to locate. I was fortunate to get 4 toughie cards all within 5 days so I am very pleased with the results.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Sure is nice to pick off cards that seem to be very tough to locate. I was fortunate to get 4 toughie cards all within 5 days so I am very pleased with the results.

Congrats! Great timing picking those up in such a short amount of time.

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast