Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards

pwaldo...In my humble opinion, we have got our forums perfectly sectioned for the baseball/basketball/football/hockey/ other sports enthusiast.

However, hopefully, our sports card forum doesn't turn into what has happened with card collecting, where there are so many products put out by one company alone that it's dizzying to even think about collecting them all

SCF Rewards

That's the great thing about forums though, it caters to everyones tastes and ya don't have to pay for it lol. If there is a section for figures it will be clearly marked and ya don't have to go to it. I myself have only visited the hockey forums the chat forums at the top and a couple others no matter how many forums there are it is easy to distinguish which ones you go to and which you don't

SCF Rewards

I agree. one of the beauties of this forum is that we don't have to pay for it.

Let's hope we keep it that way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I already suggested that we make a sports figure forum and once this site gets a larger user base we will have one but I just wanted to see if we had any people here now who would be interested in a forum like that.

I have many friends who just collect sports figures and not cards and I think that if we had a forum about sports figures it would get more people here. Etopps is great because its bringing in new and different people and I was just thinking that the more people we could get in the better.

I know I would participate actively in the forum and I don't think that having it would hurt our forum here because sports figures and sports cards and very similar. It's not like I wanted to add a music forum or something.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

I think that the McFarlanes figures are pretty cool. I haven't collected them, but I just bought a Ray Allen the other day because it was 50% off. I want to get that Patrick Roy that is coming out!!

SCF Rewards

really need a salo will buy for $20 and a peter forsberg junior tounament card its upper deck 92-93 please email me at [email protected]

SCF Rewards

does anyone have and slu goalies NHL i need a brodure belfour and hebert let me know please email me [email protected]
    also i need a mcfarlane tommy salo

SCF Rewards
    See klock13's Items on eBay

ya i got YZERMAN:

slu
    mcfarlane
    bobble head (playoff game giveaway from the Joe and a generic Team Canada bobble)
    Headliner

also have some other SLUs of people like

Gretzky holding Cup
    Thome
    A rod
    Griffey
    etc

SCF Rewards
    See tonybones1974's Items on eBay

I'M INTERESTED

Just got into McFarlane got 2 cases coming to me

all post the exras i get for trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CraigsCards1's Items on eBay

I have quite a few SLUs, mostly from '96-'98.

I bought the McGwire/Mantle '97 Classic Doubles at a Kay Bee or Wal Mart or something back before Mac was a Cardinal.

I bought a bunch of Orioles figures, but they've all since retired or moved on. The only one I have that is of a current Oriole is the 1996 Jeff Conine figure, and he's in a Marlins uni.

As for McFarlane, never got into collecting them, because they're too fun to crack open and set up. The Kolzig one is awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast