Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got some mail....

Aaron Hill c/o Blue Jays ST...1/1....23 days. Aaron signed in black sharpie, and the sig looks great. I'm glad this finally came back and I'm glad I didn't get the Vlad treatment.

Brandon Snyder c/o Orioles ST....1/1.....25 days. Brandon signed in blue sharpie, and the sig looks amazing on the 2011 Topps card. The only bad part was the card got beat to hell in the mail and the two corners are really bent, but I don't care because I got my card back with the auto.

So happy about some of these TTMs success today. I was starting to slump.

Will be updating the database!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's my new video of all my new TTMs. You can see the cards in the video. Thanks guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM today... HOF MOJO!

Rick Barry....2/2....took 7 days. Signed my card and index card. Personalized both and the sigs look great. Sent $5 donation to his church.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No mail today...

I swear that Vlad mail is never coming back....;-(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two TTMs today:

Vlad....1/1....c/o Orioles ST....9 days. This was the second one I sent to Vlad and it was under a different name and addy. My dad called me and told me I got it. I'm still puzzled what happen to the first one I sent out, but I'm just so happy that I was able to finally get Vlad after trying to get him all spring.

Ed Hochuli...first ever e-mail success. Sent e-mail March 8th...personally replied in about three hours and talked a little and told me he would be sending out an auto. Came today...3/18, very nice color photo. Thanks Mr. Hochuli!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here my newest video. New autos are shown! Thanks for watching!

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM today...

Rod Brind'Amour...1/1 (took only one week). Black sharpie. Very nice return.

Updated the database!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another TTM today...

HOF MOJO!

Stan "The Man" Musial - sent signed post-card. Did not sign card...took 15 days. Very very great success from one of baseball's best players of all time.

3/7-3/24

Amazing success!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quite a few success today....

Ray Lankford - signed 2/2 in 44 days. Signed in black sharpie. c/o home

Juan Samuel - signed 1/1 in 34 days c/o Phillies ST. Signed in black sharpie.

E-mail success:

David Akers - signed a very nice photo in black sharpie and inscribed "God Bless". Sent e-mail March 8th and did not get no reply back, until I got photo today...3/25. Very happy about this one!

Fan pack success:

The Chicago Cubs...sent a sticker, a Geovany Soto oversized card, pocket schedule, and a note written by a Wrigley Field Ambassador.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is my newest video!

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast