Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to the Phillies/Bucs game tonight at CBP.

I got some nice IP success from Bob Boone (2x), Darren Daulton (2x), and Tommy Greene (2x).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three TTMs returns today...

Jeremy Guthrie - c/o O's ST. Took 48 days and signed in black sharpie and personalized. Also did not seal down envelope and let envelope wide open. Very surprised card didn’t fall out or get stolen. Either way a nice ST success.

Herm Edwards – c/o home. Took 13 days and singed in black sharpie. His graph is really small but I’m happy to get this one back for the Eagles PC.

E-mail success:

Vince Papale – sent e-mail on 2/8/11 and got back a personal reply from Mr. Papale on 3/9/11..said in e-mail he would send out an autograph. Came today 3/31/11. Total time took 49 days. A nice success from a great person!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are my two newest videos and showing off the graphs I posted about....

SCF Rewards
    Country

John LeClair..2/2...3 days. Black sharpie and inscribed number. Sent again because I need him to sign Flyers cards for the PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ken Ryan...1/1 in 5 days. 1997 Fleer. Also included a nice note about his book. I'm happy about this return because he gave me a very nice graph and included a cool note about his book, that I'll probably check out.

I also went to the Orioles/Twins game tonight and got three alumni autographs from Joe Durham, Tim Nordbrook, and Chris Hoiles. Monday and Thursday are O's alumni autographs nights, so I got in line and pick these autos up for my Orioles PC.

I also got there super early and stood by the first base side trying out my luck to get some current Orioles graphs. It was the first time I was graphing on the first base side since 1998 or 1999 at the Vet. Needless to say I remember why I stopped doing this! lol.

A lot of dealer type people and then a lot of johnny come lates showed up when the players came out...since the O's have a seven game losing streak going, the players didn't seem too happy. Roberts, Vlad, Fox, Andino, Jones, Markakis all passed us but Derrek Lee came over and signed some graphs....but I didn't get him and nobody over the age of 14 got him. He completely avoided all the older people and only signed for all the little kids that were standing in the alse. I had my card right next to his hand and he just passed me over...three times....ugh. I'm not mad about it cause he signed for all the little kids and they should always be #1 over others but it stinks that he didn't sign one thing for someone older. Oh well...it is what it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vince Papale...1/1. The weird thing is he already sent me an auto about a two weeks ago. So I don't understand why he sent me another...? With e-mails....are you suppose to contact the person back and told them you recieved it? Either way, I actually like this one better than the other one I got. Wrote out my name and everything!

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 TTMs today in the mail...

Vance Worley...1/1 in 8 days c/o Iron Pigs. Signed in black sharpie and also inscribed his number #49. Really great graph on Topps Heritage.

Koji Uehara....2/2 in 14 days c/o Orioles. Singed both in blue sharpie and inscribed his number #19. Really great graphs on Allen & Ginter 2010.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 TTMs on 4/29/11...

David Segui c/o home addy...1/1...in 15 days.

Delwyn Young c/o Iron Pigs...1/1 in 7 days. Signed in black sharpie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some videos I forgot to post...my TTM success are shown!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jamie Moyer...1/1...in 25 days...c/o ESPN.

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast