Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 856 of 856 FirstFirst ... 356756806846853854855856
Results 8,551 to 8,556 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm happy it didn't happen.

Me too. It is 2017. That match would have felt outdated in 2007. The window closed a long time ago for it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like Braun Strowman is going to be missing some time....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

So Steroid Jinder is the new Smackdown Champion. Is the WWE trying to sabotage their own show? They are doing a good job of it. Smackdown was the better show until the "draft" and since then has been unwatchable. What a terrible PPV all the way around. I am glad I have basically stopped watching the E again, because they have been awful since Mania...

SCF Rewards
    Country

So Steroid Jinder is the new Smackdown Champion. Is the WWE trying to sabotage their own show? They are doing a good job of it. Smackdown was the better show until the "draft" and since then has been unwatchable. What a terrible PPV all the way around. I am glad I have basically stopped watching the E again, because they have been awful since Mania...

Yeah it is pretty obvious he's been juicing.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Havent watched RAW in quite a while- turn it on tonight and they have Cass turn on Enzo. One of the few enjoyable groups in the tag team ranks, gone because they just cant have enough heels in the WWE...time to tune out again. For the first time in a long time, I wont be watching WWE programming for the foreseeable future- it isnt fun any more- stale plots, no stories, and burying good talent so that old guys and retreads can have their same old stories again and again...

bye bye WWE- see you for the Royal Rumble- maybe...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Havent watched RAW in quite a while- turn it on tonight and they have Cass turn on Enzo. One of the few enjoyable groups in the tag team ranks, gone because they just cant have enough heels in the WWE...time to tune out again. For the first time in a long time, I wont be watching WWE programming for the foreseeable future- it isnt fun any more- stale plots, no stories, and burying good talent so that old guys and retreads can have their same old stories again and again...

bye bye WWE- see you for the Royal Rumble- maybe...

This one you can blame on Vince his unhealthy obsession with big guys like Cass. If it isn't broken, you don't fix it, but Vince goes and does it anyway.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Page 856 of 856 FirstFirst ... 356756806846853854855856