Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arkansas Razorbacks Kansas City Royals San Francisco 49ers
    Instagram:

I found SCF when looking for who to graph ttm on google

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was pointed here by one of your members.. Andrew connors

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I was pointed here by one of your members.. Andrew connors

Always nice to see members help build the community
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I found it by google searching sports card collecting software

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello all, My name is Caitlin and I am a life long Los Angeles Kings fan. My Dad has followed the Kings since the beginning so I have grown up watching and loving the sport of hockey. I am fairly new to the trading card hobby and have so much to learn! So far I have collected all the UD Series 1 Base Cards for 2018-19, I don't know if I'll continue to collect base cards but so far it has proved particularly helpful to me in learning about players fun facts and stats from other teams. I have also purchased some LA Kings autos and jersey cards and some Young Guns. I was lucky enough to acquire 3 Jake Muzzin YG's before the price went up when he traded to Toronto.I hope to someday collect cards from every single LA Kings player or at least ones that stuck around long enough to get on a card. I also have some Baseball Cards including 2 on plaques and ones I forgot I had that were from a minor league team in Southern California called the Lake Elsinore Storm. Since I'm also an LA Dodgers fan I may consider collecting more baseball cards in addition to hockey cards. I also found about this site through a Facebook group I am on called Hockey Card Buy/Sell/Trade and I believe a member on 519 Hockey Cards also mentioned this site and loved the added feature of tracking your inventory/PC.
    Last edited by csp2013; 02-23-2019 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Wanted to add more info about I found out about this site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard about you on a YouTube channel discussing TTM hosted by Stevencovieo. He does card giveaways and hosts streaming chats about baseball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found this forum looking for ttm addresses

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Thomas3350- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found this site on google

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Los Angeles Dodgers Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Smile How i found SCF

Hi im very very new to scf, and fairly new to social sites like this alltogether actually. Please excuse my ignorance if I dont properly follow any protocols. I found this site by a google search. I asked google a question about rookie cards, I believe it was, "What exactly constitutes a rookie card?", or something around those lines, and SCF was somewhere in the top 5 results. While i was researching the answer to my question, i decided to come back to SCF and poke around the site a bit and decided to sign up. SCF sure does offer alot to people with my hobbys and intrests, I wish i would have found you guys sooner. Im looking forward to exploring all of the features and meeting new people, hopefully for years to come. i only hope i am able to contribute something in return.

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast