Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Hi im very very new to scf, and fairly new to social sites like this alltogether actually. Please excuse my ignorance if I dont properly follow any protocols. I found this site by a google search. I asked google a question about rookie cards, I believe it was, "What exactly constitutes a rookie card?", or something around those lines, and SCF was somewhere in the top 5 results. While i was researching the answer to my question, i decided to come back to SCF and poke around the site a bit and decided to sign up. SCF sure does offer alot to people with my hobbys and intrests, I wish i would have found you guys sooner. Im looking forward to exploring all of the features and meeting new people, hopefully for years to come. i only hope i am able to contribute something in return.

Weirdbeard- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi im very very new to scf, and fairly new to social sites like this alltogether actually. Please excuse my ignorance if I dont properly follow any protocols. I found this site by a google search. I asked google a question about rookie cards, I believe it was, "What exactly constitutes a rookie card?", or something around those lines, and SCF was somewhere in the top 5 results. While i was researching the answer to my question, i decided to come back to SCF and poke around the site a bit and decided to sign up. SCF sure does offer alot to people with my hobbys and intrests, I wish i would have found you guys sooner. Im looking forward to exploring all of the features and meeting new people, hopefully for years to come. i only hope i am able to contribute something in return.

Glad to have you at SCF. If you have any question feel free to ask.

@Weirdbeard

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

google search for sports cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

I found the sports card forum from a few traders i met with the cnc traders on forums

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I found the sports card forum from a few traders i met with the cnc traders on forums

Glad to have you on here !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

I found you guys just surfing online I recently bought some 2019 bowman platinum baseball from Walmart after about 20 plus years out of the hobby. The monster boxes with the 2 autographs sort of caught my eye and next thing you know I'm 20 boxes in!!!!!! That didn't take very long at all considering 20 boxes was in 2 days too!!!!!! I still have some cards from before it's not a great collection by any stretch but a collection. So far I'm kind of digging these bowman cards they're kind of cool. I've heard positives and negatives from collectors but just like anything it comes down to personal preference. A card guide can get you so far but value is in the eye of the beholder. The idea of having a semi pricey set at a retail store like Walmart is kind of intriguing considering it's possible your casual collector won't take care of it or lose it ect.... . But I think it's pretty cool. So we'll see how far this goes if I get a 100% back into it the hobby or what but already went out and bought some cases and books so I think it's been answered for me....Look forward to being a part of the forum!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gallagher1978- Welcome to SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blueshirts30- Welcome to SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Google search for sports card software. Old program (Wincards) stopped working after over 15 years. Was a member of Card Trading Fools forum, even a moderator for a while. Been out of collecting for ~7 years trying to get back in.
    I collect any Miami Dolphin cards I don't have, Florida Gators and Miami Hurricanes in college uniforms.
    Last edited by Professor14; 07-26-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome, guys!

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast