Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Ron Dayne Game Used Jersey...

I have a 2001 UD Vintage Threads Ron Dayne g/u jersey for sell or trade.

I will sell it for $3.00 shipped

or

I will trade it for Falcons or make an offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man.. ill trade ya 15 dollars or so bv in vick cards for it. I do have it but i could use it to trade for other daynes in return that i dont have

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ashbyb14's Items on eBay

Prophet, DTrain is my brother but his username is down right now. He will definately trade you the Dayne for $15.00 worth of Vick Cards.

PM Me your address and I will reply with his address.
    Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey cbet

I would prefer to hear it from him if you dont mind. To ME it seems a bit weird that you would offer your brother cash for that card when it coulda been talked over VIA email or phone.

thnx but I would prefer that. Unless he gets a better deal i will wait till then

Jay