Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

did you ever get something you didnt ask for thru the mail?

Like they sent you somethin because you wrote a nice note, or maybe you DID ask, like did you ask them for their batting gloves or wrist band or anything else like that? plmk

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

I asked Jerry Hairston Jr. for his cleats, never got them though. Yet the season is still not over.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Not really. Except for Gordie Howe. He personalized a picture for me but didn't sign the card I sent.

I've heard of lots of players throwing in a couple cards when they send back but it hasn't hapened to me yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My major throw in was from Phil Rizzuto. He wrote me a small note and added a HOF postcard that he signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

I sent a card to walt weiss, and he signed it and sent along a custom made card of himself also signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @sasesportssigs Instagram:

In 2002 I sent an autograph request to Dave Krynzel, a prospect with the Brewers and he signed my card pretty quickly but later in the year he also sent me a Christmas card. Of course I think he sent Christmas cards to everyone who sent him an autograph request that year but it was still pretty cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: did you ever get something you didnt ask for thru the mail?

Originally posted by sportscollector03
    Like they sent you somethin because you wrote a nice note, or maybe you DID ask, like did you ask them for their batting gloves or wrist band or anything else like that? plmk

Sent to John Taylor, 49ers WR, for autograph. He provided 4 autographed cards in the SASE I sent him.

SCF Rewards

Can anyone give me some Addresses.I want some of this stuff too.

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

Just send most of the stuff in c/o of their home team. It will work if you send many and have patience.

SCF Rewards
    See stumpi19's Items on eBay

I had wrote to Al Downing a few years ago , sending a card , a magazine and a index card . I got the card back and magazine back signed , but on the index card he wrote

" Thanks for you interesd in my career ! I do not make a it a policy sign blank cards or blank pieces of paper ! "

I thought it was cool .

Wrote to Nancy Kerrigan once and recieved autograph , then at christmas time for like 2 years after would get another in the mail.

One time at a meet and greet with some Montreal expos at this free signing to thank Vermont expo fans I had asked Michael Barrett to sign an already autographed insert card , and we got to chatting , and we chatted for a good amount of time , when another person finally got to him for his auto , I thanked him for his time , and he gave me 14 more signed postcards , that he had been signing while we were chatting . Was a cool night , lots of graphs .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast