Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Who should I collect?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who should I collect?

Who should I collect?
    I've decided to collect either Andre Iguodala, Dwight Howard or JR Smith.
    Plz help and any responses are appreicated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See a67sm's Items on eBay

I'd do Igoudala, hed be the most economical I think, Dwight Howard would certainly be the least economical to collect.

i suggest dwight howard, he has most potential out of all of them, but his autos are the most expensive...then collect j.r. smith, he also has potential but he'll be a star in the league in 3 or 4 years and he has great shooting ability can also dunk like a maniac... iguodala has the cheapest cards out of all 3 but he can't really shoot that well so collect howard if you have money, collect iggy if you don't have that much and also get some j.r. cards too

SCF Rewards
    Country

up up up up

SCF Rewards
    See briankch's Items on eBay

i'll say Igoudala, his card is not too expensive and he is the most talented one among the three guys here..he is likely to be a star in three years i think

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals
    See rogerj16's Items on eBay

Why ask someone else who you should collect? Who do you want to collect? You're not collecting for them. You're collecting for youself. If you're collecting to make money, and wanting an opinion on who'd be the best, I'd say collect change. It never loses it's value.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I like Dwight Howard the best among all those. He's still pretty young, and has KG-type potential.
    The other guys are good too, but I think slight over-rated simply because they can throw down highlight dunks. Just my 2c.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dwight Howard. If you have the money to spend, go for it. He will be one of the most expensive rookies from the past two years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe those players have some serious collectors getting all the high end stuff