Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Country

LebronJames#1::
    HI, i sent you a pm.. please get back to me as soon as you can so we can try to work out a deal or trade on the ones i need asap.. thanks alot..

xxvisionxx::
    Hi, i sent you a pm.. I dont need the ariza autograph card.. I still would liek to know if you have any non gu/autos that you would like to sell as i dont have andthing from your wantlist.. Please let me know.. thanks alot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

if you wanna reach your goal, go for the older cards too...patrick ewing is better than any of those losers on that team now

SCF Rewards
    Country

have these. looking for cleveland stuff. hooker

charles oakley, 94/5 fleer total d #4

chris childs, 97/8 coll choice star quest #sq105

charles oakley, 94/5 fleer all star weekend #8

john starks, 93/4 ultra inside outside #9

Country

dirtydistance::
    Hi, I sent you a pm.. please let me know if you have any knicks in my year range im collecting for trade as i could really use all the help to finish off this collection.. thanks alot..

hookerclan::
    Hi, i really cant use them ones you listed.. I sent you a pm asking if you have anything from the years im collecting.. If not its no big deal.. just please let me know.. thanks alot..

Country

Alright people.. I am in dire need of knicks cards.. I am not even close to my goal of $5,000 book value by April.. Still have way over $4,500 book value to go.. Please let me know what you have for trade or sale.. I will prefer to trade but would also buy if the price is right.. Remember I am only looking for Rookies, Inserts and Serial Numbered stuff.. NO Base cards or Game used/Autos at this time.. Thanks Alot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kartel99's Items on eBay

sent you a pm....

Country

kartel::
    Hi, thanks for getting back to me.. Ive been replying to your pms.. you dont need to post anymore in here we can just discuss matters through pms now.. thanks alot..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 05-06 Bowman Channing Fyre, David Lee, and Nate Robinson. For sure I have a 05-06 Bowman Gold CHanning Frye and I believe that I have a Bowman Chrome David Lee and Nate Robinson.

Country

softballa04::
    HI, i sent you a pm.. please let me know what they book for and i can trade you some kobe inserts for them.. thanks alot..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm at work until 8 P.M. but I willl bv you all of them later tonight.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast