Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2644
    Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pretty sad experience today with a guy I'm pretty sure I've dealt with before. I know we can all wake up on the wrong side of the bed, but no one deserves to be attacked, insulted and sworn at on ebay for no good reason. And so I post this here as a warning to those currently doing business with Dauminator1215.

Last night he purchased an Aho YG Raw Card 9.5 from me. My listings, as they have been for nearly 20 years (powerseller) are some of the clearest listings on earth. Like many of us, I actually lose money on shipping. I am in Toronto and ship via Canada Post - tracking is around 10 bucks within Canada and 15-20 bucks USA.

Being that he is in the USA, I invoiced him, and he wrote back with some of the most outrageous reactions I've seen. He called me a "piece of ™™™™" and a "gouger" and demanded I cancel the auction, which I did. I explained to him that a) my listing was clear and b) that's what Canada Post charges. Not good enough. He called me a piece of ™™™™ again.

I promised him he'd hear about this and that there are consequences for behaving this way. He has all the opportunity in the world to ask questions and approach me as a man, not a maniac. So that's my story, and ebay's going to hear about it next. Be good and enjoy the hobby y'all

Not sure why people cannot be nice in their communication on eBay. Seem some crazy responses over the years.

Don

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 06vq350z's Items on eBay

Please be aware of eBay scammer peacocks00

His name is Kyle Peacock

Will post up pic of card that was taken from me asap! Card is serial numbered and I'm sure he might post it for sale on eBay in no time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont really have a grievance but has anyone else had problems with 1 cent "free shipping" sellers?

Not that it's a big deal, but I found it kinda amusing that I won a 12 card lot of Pro Set II Fedorov RC's, and I won the auction for 1 cent with free shipping and a few days later my mail guy comes to my door with a pink slip telling me that there is something at the post office (POD) waiting for me to pay for... I stop in after work and it was only a couple of bucks but I thought that was kind of a "bait and switch" tactic there... Sure, I will take a dozen Sergei Fedorov RC's for a couple of bucks, I would have paid the seller that for shipping but he sends it cash on delivery? c'mon... I don't leave negative feedback EVER so I gave him positive.. I mean I got the cards and I was happy so....

Not to get too far off topic but what I don't understand is how these sellers can afford to sell cards for a penny... They're basically giving away cards for free and then pay out of pocket to ship them? makes no sense to me... My theory is that their intent is advertising their pages and stores with those auctions.. You know, draw people in and have them check out what else you have and hope they bid on other cards.. Good tactic to draw them in if you're a whale... You can really rack up a tab if you're not worried about shipping or if your shipping is combined with some sellers, and that isn't a complaint - it's good for me and the hobby..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

This may not be a popular opinion, but you should have left negative feedback or reported it to Ebay. They did not provide what you paid for, it's shady business practice and would make me question what other shady practices they do

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@HabsRock11

I agree. That's a negative all day long.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Heads up : Ebay is now defaulting all 30 day listings as Good til Cancelled listings.

Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Heads up : Ebay is now defaulting all 30 day listings as Good til Cancelled listings.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Victor Mete, and
    Young Guns graded BGS 9.5.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I dont really have a grievance but has anyone else had problems with 1 cent "free shipping" sellers?

Not that it's a big deal, but I found it kinda amusing that I won a 12 card lot of Pro Set II Fedorov RC's, and I won the auction for 1 cent with free shipping and a few days later my mail guy comes to my door with a pink slip telling me that there is something at the post office (POD) waiting for me to pay for... I stop in after work and it was only a couple of bucks but I thought that was kind of a "bait and switch" tactic there... Sure, I will take a dozen Sergei Fedorov RC's for a couple of bucks, I would have paid the seller that for shipping but he sends it cash on delivery? c'mon... I don't leave negative feedback EVER so I gave him positive.. I mean I got the cards and I was happy so....

Not to get too far off topic but what I don't understand is how these sellers can afford to sell cards for a penny... They're basically giving away cards for free and then pay out of pocket to ship them? makes no sense to me... My theory is that their intent is advertising their pages and stores with those auctions.. You know, draw people in and have them check out what else you have and hope they bid on other cards.. Good tactic to draw them in if you're a whale... You can really rack up a tab if you're not worried about shipping or if your shipping is combined with some sellers, and that isn't a complaint - it's good for me and the hobby..

That's fraud, plain and simple. I would contact the seller and give him a chance to fix it or I'd be leaving a negative. Then I'd be contacting eBay. I have no problem paying for shipping, but don't tell me I'm getting something free of charge and then slip in some charges at the end. It's a deceitful way of doing business.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay

I've seen that also, tought the site was not working. Why are they doing this? More $ again for them?

I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've seen that also, tought the site was not working. Why are they doing this? More $ again for them?

Theyre probably promoting it as a additional feature for the benefit of sellers.

I have yet to find out how to remove the GTC without manually doing this on the last day of the listing as this does not work

How to remove automatic relisting

To remove the automatic relist option in Seller Hub:

1. Find the Active - opens in new window or tab listing.
    2. Check the box beside the listing.
    3. From Actions, select Remove Automation rules
    4. Select Remove rule.

If you're using the advanced listing form you can also deselect Automatically relist this item up to 8 times if it doesn't sell in the listing form.

Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265 LastLast