Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Whos got the DEALS

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Whos got the DEALS

im looking to pick up a couple boxes on ebay... if anyone has a dealer they would recommened i would appreciate it... im looking for deals and a decent shipping price... maybe even going for a case of something not real high end... dont know for sure though

lmk who you buy from

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfmanccl's Items on eBay

hey dont know any ebay guys but if u find anything on upperdeckstore.com i will get u a better price from them so just tell me, thanks

SCF Rewards
    See Garmart11's Items on eBay

I always buy my boxes from blowoutcards. Bad thing is that he upped his shipping prices to 9.99 a box (Used to be 6.99).

Weird thing is I got the link for you if you want to check him out but it seems his inventory is low (which is weird because he always has pages and pages of stuff). IDK...maybe he's taking a break.

Anyway, if you want check it out.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...sZblowoutcards

Dustin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

hey tutall from what i,ve noticed daves has some of the best prices and ground shipping is free if your order is 150 dollars or more just go to dacardworld.com hope this helps take care spuds

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

thanks for the suggestions... i have to use paypal to pay for the boxes and that is the reason i am leaning ebay...

does DA accept paypal?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See newdealcards's Items on eBay

http://www.dacardworld.com/faq.das

They do take paypal.