Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Will Adam Morrison make a good nba pro?

Voters
27. This poll is closed
  • Yes, he's the next Larry Bird.

11 40.74%
  • No, he's the next Keith van Horn.

16 59.26%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam Morrison

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Adam Morrison

What do you guys think about Adam Morrison (Gonzaga)? Do you think he'll make a good pro? Just wondering what other people think.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Definitely. He's not near as complacent and regimented as Van Horn. While it's really not fair to call him the next Bird, I think he'll be a top pro. He's got great intensity, a head for the game, skills, and a strong will to win.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

I don't think he has the athleticism to succeed in the NBA. Athletes dominate the NBA (Wade, Lebron, Kobe, etc).

He'll be a nice role player or second/third option in an NBA offense, but I don't ever see him being a go-to guy or a star.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think he will have a very succesful NBA career, he is also a very marketable player, with his fight with diabetes and everything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i put Bird, i dont think hell be as good as Bird. But he is closer to Bird than Van Horn.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

I am going with a notch below Bird but above Van Horn. He will be a mid range star, never quite the top tier like Bird but should put up nice numbers for his career. Think Elton Brand but not quite refined.

SCF Rewards
    Country

he's gonna end up like antwan jamison...adam morrisons sister used to go to my church to bad adam never came

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

To me, he is an unrefined Dirk Nowitski.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heres what I think.

I really have to dsagree with all of you. I put Van Horn, but in reality he's probably not going to be as good as Van Horn, either! Too man people have mentioned this man's name in the same breath as Bird, and its foolish. Larry Bird could play defense. This kid can't play defense in college, how do you think he's going to guard anyone in the pros. You want a real comparison, after doing some research, here are the guys Morrison has the potential to be, in my opinion:

1. Dan Dickau - Good offensive player, couldnt guard a block of cheese at a weight loss center.

2. Steve Kerr (Offense only) - A clutch shooter, but a role player.

The sad thing is, I really like Adam Morrison as a player in college. I think he has heart and courage, but his game isnt going to translate to the pro game. Reddick isn't going to be hot potatoes either. It's actually going to turn out in the long run to be one of the worst drafts in a long time. Think 2000, Kwame Brown, Darius Miles....you get the idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you just say an unrefined Dirk Nowtizki? I'm not even going to touch that one....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast