Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Does anyone have the latest Tuff Stuff

I want to know what a card I have books for, I have the newest beckett, but they don't list it due to scarcity. It's a Jerry Rice 03 SP Game Used significant signatures #'d to 25. I saw in beckett that the reported sales were $200 but that doesn't let me know how much it's worth, I figured I would see if anyone had a tuff stuff and if they were listed in there.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    See mavirick333's Items on eBay

Really the price of any card is how much the buyer is willing to pay. And if you find a rice fan the card price goes up. So I would ask for offers and see what people will give you for it. It sounds like a pretty good card but I dont know alot about rice and how good his cards are. Personaly I would wait cuz I think he only has one or posibly two more years left (three tops). And then seeing as he is arguably the best WR of all time will go to the Hall of Fame soon. Then his cards will go way up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: Does anyone have the latest Tuff Stuff

Originally posted by Jarrett75
    I want to know what a card I have books for, I have the newest beckett, but they don't list it due to scarcity. It's a Jerry Rice 03 SP Game Used significant signatures #'d to 25. I saw in beckett that the reported sales were $200 but that doesn't let me know how much it's worth, I figured I would see if anyone had a tuff stuff and if they were listed in there.

Thanks

Tuff Stuff has it listed at $200.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    See kckiller75's Items on eBay

that's a sweet card.....ya it's valued at $200......but like mavirick33 said when he wins ANOTHER superbowl this year it'll go up!......joe

thanks waldo you da man...yeah kc I hope so, I had someone tell me on here that I should trade them the card because his cards aren't going to do anything. Even if it goes up a little or stays the same it's still a good card :)

SCF Rewards
    See kckiller75's Items on eBay

the card will probably NEVER go down in value....it can ONLY go up! he's the greatest wr to play the game! he has the #'s to prove it....and i think it will take someone at least 20 yrs. to take that away.....besides I could come up with $200 worth of whats in your sig.....if ya wanna get rid of it..........joe

haha no...just stating what someone had said...and I was wondering what a card #'d to 25 would book for, I will prolly keep it but if I ever did trade it I would only take one for one of someone that I loved. one card worth $200 isn't worth 20 cards worth $10 a piece or 10 $20 cards.